+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [REQUEST] Volta Modern (Commercial Type)

Member feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,466 Times in 116 Posts

[REQUEST COMPLETED] Volta Modern (Commercial Type)

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 3 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Thank you!

Meet Sexy Girls In Your Area!
    Lonely Girls Looking for Men! Join Me
    Last edited by feichar64; 04-24-2017 at 06:42 AM.

2. FREE SIGNUP

3. Junior Member francisknightley is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Well, this is what you can read bellow:

"This is a customized version of Neue Haas Grotesk for the exclusive use of Novartis and its outside partners."

So, probably impossible to get your hands on this one

Senior Member Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,828 Times in 324 Posts
    Volta Modern - Commercial Type

Volta Modern Display
    16 otf | WF | Complete

Volta Modern Text
    6 otf | WF | Complete

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 70 posts):

Cheers

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cloxok For This Useful Post:

Member feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    Thank you Cloxok
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 10 posts):
    Last edited by feichar64; 04-30-2017 at 03:09 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to feichar64 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by feichar64 View Post
    *** hidden content ***
    Haha, if you knew how to create wfrip, please advise, not to help.

And please do not resubmit the font you post, or you will not be helped any more. Do not modify them to look like you ripped them.

9. Free SignUp

10. PRC Member darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all
    Thanks
    only for curiosity:
    if the font is the same because there are differences?
    (for example: the feichar64 version have 2 more otf features and many less points on the design of the glyphs?)
    What kind of conversion did you do?

tanx

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by darkend View Post
    only for curiosity:
    (for example: the feichar64 version have 2 more otf features and many less points on the design of the glyphs?)

tanx
    It is very easy to make changes in a font, only the conversions know, you can very easily make modifications with program like fontlab and fontcreator and even FontForge.
    Anyway it is very easy to prove that the font that I post is not the same as posted by feichar64, you only have to tell me by mp as you got them and ready.

Thanks
    only for curiosity:

tanx
    Also, I do not like to help and that later the same user put the same font with which I try to help him, that is bad education, gives the impression that he did it on purpose, if he had the ability to have that same font, so that Ask for it.

PRC Member darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all
    Thanks
    ok. just ask why my woff2 have spline TrueType and yours not.
    Why not keep them if the designer made the font so?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloxok View Post
    Haha, if you knew how to create wfrip, please advise, not to help.

And please do not resubmit the font you post, or you will not be helped any more. Do not modify them to look like you ripped them.
    As I said, this is my first WF rip. When I requested the fonts, I didn't know how to do it and nobody seemed to have this one so I made some research and made my own before you posted yours. And I did rip them, whatever you may think. I just posted it because I renamed it and I believe we used the same source files. I didn't mean no harm. Thanks again for your help. Peace.

15. Free SignUp

16. Senior Member Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future Cloxok has a brilliant future
    Thanks
    As I said, this is my first WF rip. When I requested the fonts, I didn't know how to do it and nobody seemed to have this one so I made some research and made my own before you posted yours. And I did rip them, whatever you may think. I just posted it because I renamed it and I believe we used the same source files. I didn't mean no harm. Thanks again for your help. Peace.
    Possibly the font was ripped by you, but do not deny the fact that it is tasteless to ask for font and to appear saying that they already have it, for the next one, please indicate that you already have it or publish it before you do it, So there will be no misunderstanding.

Thanks
    ok. just ask why my woff2 have spline TrueType and yours not.
    Why not keep them if the designer made the font so?
    I simply convert the font to OTF format, then just change the name and arrange the family, nothing more.

Thanks
    If I was correct, I do not think I should delete the download links.

By the way, I would like to know which converter I use to make rips, I use this:

https://everythingfonts.com/woff2-to-otf
    Last edited by Cloxok; 04-30-2017 at 10:28 AM.

PRC Member darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloxok View Post
    By the way, I would like to know which converter I use to make rips, I use this: https://everythingfonts.com/woff2-to-otf
    ahhh… ok. my question have a answer.
    [i prefer convert woff2 by FontLab VI to TTF and save to OTF, for me it seems the best conversion]

Thanks
    ahhh… ok. my question have a answer.
    [i prefer convert woff2 by FontLab VI to TTF and save to OTF, for me it seems the best conversion]
    Thanks for the data, I think I will try that program, to see if it is better than the website that I use.
    Do you know where to get the full program or do not need to be full to be able to convert?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast