+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [REQUEST] Tropical (Sudtipos)

Member PedroM is a glorious beacon of light PedroM is a glorious beacon of light PedroM is a glorious beacon of light PedroM is a glorious beacon of light PedroM is a glorious beacon of light PedroM is a glorious beacon of light
    Thanks

[REQUEST COMPLETED] Tropical (Sudtipos)

Looking for this beaut for a good vibes project

The Tropical pack, designed by Joluvian and digitized by Ale Paul, echoes the spirit of his birthplace. Its three faces are casually stylish – a bold, wet-looking display script, an inky, textured brush script, and hand-penned capitals with a felt-tip look.

Like a fruit cocktail, each ingredient is tasty on its own, but they combine even more deliciously. Sprinkle the included catchwords, shapes, and bursts in your layout to complete the easygoing, Carribbean vibe. Each face includes alternates and support for multiple Latin languages.

Meet Sexy Girls In Your Area!
    Lonely Girls Looking for Men! Join Me

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    Thanks very much in advance!!
    Last edited by PedroM; 02-07-2017 at 11:34 AM. Reason: The Request is Completed

2. FREE SIGNUP

Senior Member tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,351 Times in 453 Posts
    hello Pedro Marroquin
    " If anyone has Tropical by Sudtipos, please share with me! I´ll appreciate it very much! "

I am happy to post the link , but I think you already requested & got it from another web site .. anyway, let us know if you still need or [Request Completed] - same for Dragonflight.
    Last edited by tony 7; 02-01-2017 at 09:39 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tony 7 For This Useful Post:

Normal Member acm123 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    i also need this font, can you please post it? Thanks =)

Senior Member Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,174 Times in 404 Posts
    Needed also.

Senior Member tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,351 Times in 453 Posts
    * well, since Pedro Marroquin has the font by now, we could expect him to share it here with the rest of us.
    Anyway, I keep my promise , here is the link..

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 50 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Link to buy the original : 4 fonts: $79.00 - 50 % = $39.50

https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/sudtipos/tropical/

Designers: Joluvian & Alejandro Paul - MyFonts debut: Jan 4, 2017
    Last edited by tony 7; 02-06-2017 at 08:03 PM.

8. Free SignUp

Member PedroM is a glorious beacon of light PedroM is a glorious beacon of light PedroM is a glorious beacon of light PedroM is a glorious beacon of light PedroM is a glorious beacon of light PedroM is a glorious beacon of light
    Thanks
    Yes indeed, I was shared the beaut Sudtipo´s type in another forum, here I post you the link to the file:

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 50 posts):

Thanks Tony7 for sharing too!
    Last edited by PedroM; 02-13-2017 at 09:35 AM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PedroM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Sorry Tony7, didn´t mean any disrespect to your share, just trying to collaborate as fully as possible. Thanks for your sharing of tropical

I´ll just leave here the link to Tropical Shapes:

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 20 posts):

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PedroM For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread