+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CreativeMarket - 147 In 1 Font Bundle 2261227

Member jpescobar will become famous soon enough jpescobar will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

CreativeMarket - 147 In 1 Font Bundle 2261227

147 In 1 Font Bundle
    OTF & TTF, WOFF & WOFF2.

Also in this bundle is included a guide. This guide in which you will learn "How find and use alternates and swatches".

This fonts are perfect for your blog or postcard for wedding. Also with their help, you can create a logo or beautiful frame for your home. Or just use these various fonts for commercial use, logo, greeting cards, branding materials, business cards, quotes, posters, websites, e-books, online publications, phrase for sale and more !

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    Edit : If you need only the fonts I took out all images and reduced from 368 to 29 MB. Here the link :

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    Last edited by jpescobar; 02-25-2018 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Another link added
    «There Is A Time To Fight And There Is Time To Be Clever»

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jpescobar For This Useful Post:

Junior Member mmx669 will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    :) Where is the download link?

PRC Member spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by mmx669 View Post
    well, he has simply forgotten to copy the link in all his rush of flooding the forum with useless copy and paste actions!

BTW: he has copied a stupid advertising page, you have to spent 18$ to get the font collection!

yet another violation of forum rules!!!
    Last edited by spider; 02-24-2018 at 09:44 AM.

Member slick is just really nice slick is just really nice slick is just really nice slick is just really nice
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mmx669 View Post
    here you go buddy, that's a hard find!
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=CreativeMarket+-+147+In+1+Font+Bundle+2261227

cheers
    -s

Member jpescobar will become famous soon enough jpescobar will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Description and links fixed

I don't have time to waste with 2 stupid scammers (spider and the other idiot from that chinese forum slick) as if they own the whole world and they rule it like if it was a personal object.

I've read the rules and speaking about violation I suggest you to trade your "reputation" and buy legal softwares instead of giving silly and senseless opinions.

"The dogs bark, the caravan passes."

PRC Member spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jpescobar View Post
    I don't have time to waste with 2 stupid scammers (spider and the other idiot from that chinese forum slick) as if they own the whole world and they rule it like if it was a personal object.

I've read the rules and speaking about violation I suggest you to trade your "reputation" and buy legal softwares instead of giving silly and senseless opinions.

"The dogs bark, the caravan passes."
    reading is NOT sufficient! of course you have to follow them too as you have accepted to do so by registering here. but you are ignoring them on purpose!

btw: in opposite to you i have at least a reputation!

you are just complaining how useless this forum is to you and promised to pass long time ago. how about acting like you speak???

http://www.printroot.com/forum/f27/useless-account-66525/#post197427

DLz
    Member DLz is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Lightbulb

@jpescobar:

Link from openload was blocked! You should check how link work before post to share with others.

If you think increase posts to gain access Full software section with this way so ONLY waste your time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DLz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DLz View Post
    @jpescobar:

Link from openload was blocked! You should check how link work before post to share with others.

If you think increase posts to gain access Full software section with this way so ONLY waste your time.
    I check every link I post and unlike what you and others think (copy and paste from other forums) you are totally wrong.

After all I'm trying like everyone else to contribute with all kind of resources. I forgot I've created an account on Printroot 4 years ago, the registration were closed like now and one day I discovered that I was already a member.

About the full softwares and plugins sections, if I wanted anything I could have got it whether here or elsewhere but I see some loony think they have the exclusiveness of some contents like if they were the owners or the developers/publishors.

Internet is so big and there are many ways and workarounds to acquire what you want.
    Hundreds of websites like this existed before (forums, P2P, torrents...) and were so rich and famous, where are they now ? Vanished and shut down by authorities.

What I mean is you never know when what you consider a "safe" could be seizured like many well known websites to not quote them.
    Last edited by jpescobar; 02-25-2018 at 11:55 AM.

+ Reply to Thread