My Screen PTR 8300 door lock unit got problem.
The white item in at my place got crack. What is the name for that? Is that possible to find a replace just for that rather than motor? My motor ok, just that white item crack only.
I tried to upload the photo here but it cannot work at this forum so I send a link for that image.