+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quite Hot Imposing 3.0d

Donor gaz8080 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Quite Hot Imposing 3.0d

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 5 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

First share, hopefully I have followed the rules correctly.

Edit:

Quite Hot Imposing is a server product for working with hot folders or a command-line.
    Available for both Mac and Win platforms, this is a very versatile and easy-to use workflow product. Import your current setups (XML) and save them so that they are easily repeated on other imposition tasks. Now you can create customized workflows with the power of Quite Software's Imposition tools. Use Quite Imposing Plus to create setups, use Quite Hot Imposing to work with them in a server environment.
    Last edited by gaz8080; 01-01-2018 at 06:04 AM.

PRC Member spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks

Thumbs down link is not working!

Quote Originally Posted by gaz8080 View Post
    *** hidden content ***

First share, hopefully I have followed the rules correctly.
    obviously you did NOT!!!

violated rules:

8. Information is crucial so always add it to Your post (screenshots, if available, as well).

22. First check links and then post. If you post Mass of Dead Links, you will be Warned!

24. When posting downloads, information must be given about the download (image and or info). Not just the download link
    this is not a very good start!!!

Donor gaz8080 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Hi Spider,

I checked the link when I posted but maybe it got deleted, I have amended. I will keep an eye on it. I have also added a link to Quite's page on the software although I'm sure the members here are capable of using Google.

I'd like to add the tone of your reply does not encourage me to post more links, I did this to help out other members and not for any personal gain.

PRC Member spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks

Thumbs down yet another violation!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gaz8080 View Post
    Hi Spider,

I checked the link when I posted but maybe it got deleted, I have amended. I will keep an eye on it. I have also added a link to Quite's page on the software although I'm sure the members here are capable of using Google.

I'd like to add the tone of your reply does not encourage me to post more links, I did this to help out other members and not for any personal gain.
    did you read ANY of the forum rules above or do you only prevent to do so???

20. direct linking to images or any other content from developer/publisher sites is not allowed, take the time to download and reupload the images to tinypic,imageshack or any other image hosting service, failure to comply may result in a ban.
    you will help other members here as a good example by respecting and following ALL the rules!

+ Reply to Thread