+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread: Esko & Enfocus Thread

Donor cooling has a spectacular aura about cooling has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Willburwilde View Post
    And does it keep working?

Do you have your computer name in line #1?

ie SERVER COMPNAME ANY?

Failing that you can always revert to my older patch. The difference is purely aesthetic.
    yes, first line it's with my computer name...I don't understand because stops working after some minutes...but if I restart service it work again...

Thanks
    ok...now it seems working...I'm trying Deskpack for Illustrator 18.1 but (like you write) PowerTrapper (I tried to install 18.0 deskpack and update all except PowerTrapper, but crashes when loading plugin) doesn't work.

Donor leo68 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Did anyone try DP 18.1 on mac using NLM on PC?

ZIP file for mac DP says to replace a file not found anywhere after installation...

Donor linh214 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    install enfocus pistop server 2019 patch lic error.i try install patch no lic successful.

Donor majklcze is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    edit: Thanks for links! I get it working :)
    Last edited by majklcze; 07-31-2019 at 08:13 AM.

Donor icarusmk is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by icarusmk View Post
    when install i-cut Layout 16.0, give me this error, anyone help

Anyone can help me?

Donor Ferre_alex is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Anybody had success with switch 2017 patch?

Donor majklcze is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I´m still getting "System Error 5" when starting Plato. It does not start...

Did somebody face same problem?

Moderator Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 360 Posts
    Been busy sorry, to be quiet, there is a solution to the checksum issues....

Working on it, soon.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

Moderator Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 360 Posts
    I have something, but, I dunno I’m tempted to wait until June 2020. I could ruin it for now, but it will ruin it for then......

12. Your ad here

PRC Member spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Willburwilde View Post
    I have something, but, I dunno I’m tempted to wait until June 2020. I could ruin it for now, but it will ruin it for then......

well, my advise is to NOT publish your solutions at any time.

as soon as esko get hands on your patch they will improve their countermeasures against your patches for the next turn.

this means your efforts for the next crack will increase every time you release a new patch.

does this make any sense just for sharing some illegal stuff???

you often complained about a lack of spare time in the past.

so why do you want to risk to waste even more time in the future only for hacking the next level???

simply keep your hackings closed and esko cant do anything against their existing loopholes. its very easy!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spider For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    well, my advise is to NOT publish your solutions at any time.

as soon as esko get hands on your patch they will improve their countermeasures against your patches for the next turn.

this means your efforts for the next crack will increase every time you release a new patch.

does this make any sense just for sharing some illegal stuff???

you often complained about a lack of spare time in the past.

so why do you want to risk to waste even more time in the future only for hacking the next level???

simply keep your hackings closed and esko cant do anything against their existing loopholes. its very easy!
    Every forum is born for sharing...if we take knowledge closed to others what is the sense of a forum? Yes, now (and also for some years ago) Willburwilde IS the forum...his patches and cracks (but also his comments) are awesome...and not many people can (or want do) what he has done. For example, having tried and given feedbacks to a patch is already a way to forum for growing...You can use (like I do for relevant post in Colorgate thread) the code function heavily for hiding post to non-donor member, yes it is not a complete solution, but it is already something.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cooling For This Useful Post:

PRC Member spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cooling View Post
    Every forum is born for sharing...if we take knowledge closed to others what is the sense of a forum? Yes, now (and also for some years ago) Willburwilde IS the forum...his patches and cracks (but also his comments) are awesome...and not many people can (or want do) what he has done. For example, having tried and given feedbacks to a patch is already a way to forum for growing...You can use (like I do for relevant post in Colorgate thread) the code function heavily for hiding post to non-donor member, yes it is not a complete solution, but it is already something.

nope! you cant hide anything as some assholes always share hidden things from this forum to other forums in public or even sell the cracks for real money. its disgusting!

the sense of a forum is to share knowledge and maybe some cracks inside a community. so lets take a closer look at this community here at print root: i guess 3% of the older members are sharing some new patches. the other 97% are just leeching and complaining about not working links or missing installation instructions for the patches. there is nearly no feedback if a new patch is workong fine or if there are some related problems due to incomplete patches.

as you can see in willburs comment he himself is unsure wether it is a good idea to publish or not. do you really want to dissent his own thoughts?

willbur has to decide on his own wether he has any benefits from sharing to the whole wide world or if he has some more benefits from keepng his hard work non public.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to spider For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    nope! you cant hide anything as some assholes always share hidden things from this forum to other forums in public or even sell the cracks for real money. its disgusting!

the sense of a forum is to share knowledge and maybe some cracks inside a community. so lets take a closer look at this community here at print root: i guess 3% of the older members are sharing some new patches. the other 97% are just leeching and complaining about not working links or missing installation instructions for the patches. there is nearly no feedback if a new patch is workong fine or if there are some related problems due to incomplete patches.

as you can see in willburs comment he himself is unsure wether it is a good idea to publish or not. do you really want to dissent his own thoughts?

willbur has to decide on his own wether he has any benefits from sharing to the whole wide world or if he has some more benefits from keepng his hard work non public.
    yes, spider I totally agree with you: a lot of donor members only leech and share info and patches all over the world (like mine of Colorgate and it is not so difficult to find who did it). But I think there should be a granular and careful control over new inscriptions and especially for donor members, like force to post a NOTABLE stuff. Also printing and related softwares are not so common like others...and conseguentally are harder to get (and crack) and test. Willburwilde has the faculty to choose if share or not...it is only his decision.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cooling For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cooling View Post
    ...But I think there should be a granular and careful control over new inscriptions and especially for donor members, like force to post a NOTABLE stuff. ....
    yepp. but this is only wishful thinking.

as long as there is no effective access control to seperate the leechers from the contributing members there is no sense to share anything here in the forum.

the fact that you can get ALL stuff from here just by "donating" some ordinary money shows us that there is no interest to keep the leechers away.

so the real community is dying. thats the real reason why its getting harder to find some new printing software.
    in earlier times there was much more activity here at printroot and new patches appeared almost every week.
    since then the number of new members has grown rapidly.
    but in the same time the amount of new (big) releases has decreased significantly.
    Last edited by spider; Yesterday at 10:27 PM.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spider For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 LastLast