+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Enroute 3.0.2.0 (Cutting Engraving Optimization) CNC software

Donor DenOS will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Enroute 3.0.2.0 (Cutting Engraving Optimization) CNC software

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 50 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

PRC Member spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks

Thumbs down here is another rule for you:

Quote Originally Posted by DenOS View Post
    *** hidden content ***
    its number 8!!!

PRC Member lessbones will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    its number 8!!!
    Every one of your 1000+ posts violates these rules:

5. Flaming, Spamming, Rudeness, Racism, Discrimination will not be tolerated.
    21. Do not mini-mod. We encourage and thank members to use the report button.

This forum is half filled with your screaming thumbs down posts clogging up various threads far more than any of those of the posters that you so vehemently decry. It has been years of this Spider, give it a rest. Clearly your approach isn't working.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lessbones For This Useful Post:

PRC Member spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lessbones View Post
    Every one of your 1000+ posts violates these rules:

5. Flaming, Spamming, Rudeness, Racism, Discrimination will not be tolerated.
    21. Do not mini-mod. We encourage and thank members to use the report button.

This forum is half filled with your screaming thumbs down posts clogging up various threads far more than any of those of the posters that you so vehemently decry. It has been years of this Spider, give it a rest. Clearly your approach isn't working.
    thats your oppinion! the oppinion of an unkowing troll with poorly 2 postings a month for the last 5 years. what a great contribution!

do you know how often i have pressed the report button so far and how many ingnorant members have been banned due to my activties???

every single banned user is the proof that this concept is working very well!

PRC Member yahuu will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    its number 8!!!
    8. Information is crucial so always add it to Your post (screenshots, if available, as well).

What do you need to know?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yahuu View Post
    8. Information is crucial so always add it to Your post (screenshots, if available, as well).

What do you need to know?
    i need nothing. i have google.

the forum rules say you have to post information but some members dont care!

so please tell me: why do we have rules? are there some members here who dont have to stick to the rules or did we ALL accept to follow them???

Donor oxident will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Smile

Hey guys, cool down a little bit!

I can understand both of you but I have to admit that spider is often a little bit "rude" to some members here (including me as well) but it's not always without a clear reason.

Yes, it's great to see how people share some very interesting and useful specialized software in this forum. I really appreciate this. But in order to help other people find what they need, it's very vital to supply as much information as possible when releasing this kind of software, especially when it's that specialized.

Spider often suggest using the "search" function, either within this board or even using Google. But that's quite useless if the posts don't contain anything searchable

9. The Following User Says Thank You to oxident For This Useful Post:

PRC Member yahuu will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    This is very old version and doesn't work properly at all with lastest Windows OS.

+ Reply to Thread