+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38

Thread: EFI Fiery XF v7.1.1

PRC Member lessbones will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Hey guys, I've got everything installed here, but I'm having a hell of a time trying to log in--

any combination of "admin/Fiery.1" with caps, without caps, admin/admin, nothing seems to work-- does anyone have any idea why this might be happening, or how to reset the default admin password?

Moderator Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 372 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lessbones View Post
    Hey guys, I've got everything installed here, but I'm having a hell of a time trying to log in--

any combination of "admin/Fiery.1" with caps, without caps, admin/admin, nothing seems to work-- does anyone have any idea why this might be happening, or how to reset the default admin password?
    Firewall?

Thanks
    hmm that would be weird, as it's on the same machine, but i'll give it a go... I know I had this issue before once and just can't remember how I was able to resolve it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Willburwilde View Post
    Firewall?
    Yep-- that was it... Either Firewall or UAC, I disabled both and now it's good to go. Thanks again. Pretty annoying of EFI to give an "incorrect password" error when it's simply having trouble connecting.

Moderator Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 372 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lessbones View Post
    Yep-- that was it... Either Firewall or UAC, I disabled both and now it's good to go. Thanks again. Pretty annoying of EFI to give an "incorrect password" error when it's simply having trouble connecting.
    99% of the time it’s the firewall since v4

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38