+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Esko Software Platform (Suite 16)

PRC Member spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hrsolim View Post
    spider, are you a police or just a member?

I have seen many rude posts from you

I am sorry other members if I used the above words, but I am using his tone
    i am not the police. in this case you would have to go to jail now!

but i am a member who has accepted the rules and i expect all other members to do the same.

looks like its more important to you to browse other members postings than reading and following the rules.

if you continue to ignore the rules on purpose i have to report your ignorance to the moderators!

Junior Member hrsolim is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    i am not the police. in this case you would have to go to jail now!

but i am a member who has accepted the rules and i expect all other members to do the same.

looks like its more important to you to browse other members postings than reading and following the rules.

if you continue to ignore the rules on purpose i have to report your ignorance to the moderators!
    First of all, I have not broken the rules; everybody who works with Esko is familiar with its licensing and feature names,
    Second, I have not talked about v18 in the beginning, you might have to read them again, also check previous posts e.g. #21-#23

On the other hand, you should be reported since you have made an interruption in a nice going technical discussion, as you have done it many times.

Junior Member hrsolim is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Anyway, sorry again for the interruption guys,

Does anybody have any experience in WebCenter installation and working server either v16 or any other versions?

I have followed all the steps mentioned in the manual.

PRC Member spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by hrsolim View Post
    First of all, I have not broken the rules; everybody who works with Esko is familiar with its licensing and feature names,
    Second, I have not talked about v18 in the beginning, you might have to read them again, also check previous posts e.g. #21-#23

On the other hand, you should be reported since you have made an interruption in a nice going technical discussion, as you have done it many times.
    post #24:
    Hi there!
    Anybody could get iso files of DVD2 (WebCenter)?
    I did not see it since v7.
    violates

rule #16: All Requests must be in appropriate section or they will be trashed.

post #28:
    I had problem with license after installing WCR1801_R27 just when I want to login for the first time.
    post #33:
    Does anybody have any experience in WebCenter installation and working server either v16 or any other versions?
    violates

rule #02: Please post in relevant sections. Posting in wrong section more than twice will get an warning.

we have already an esko v18 thread! all related discussion belongs over there!

look at the topic headline of this thread! its v16 and NOT any version!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3