+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Request / Picador V8

Junior Member damsatscope will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Request / Picador V8

Hello guys,
    I post it here because I can't post in REQ section.

Did someone has Picador last version to design packaging objects ?
    Many thanks. by advance !

D.
    Last edited by damsatscope; 06-23-2020 at 03:56 AM.

PRC Member spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by damsatscope View Post
    Hello guys,
    I post it here because I can't post in REQ section.

Did someone has Picador last version to design packaging objects ?
    Many thanks. by advance !

D.

there is a reason why you cant post to request section.

stick to the rules!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    there is a reason why you cant post to request section.

stick to the rules!!!
    Can you be more specific ?... The access to the request section is restricted to me, while I follow all the rules. Can you tell me what I am not ok with ?? Dont be rude or agressive it's also a rule to follow on printroot, isn't it ???

simple requests rules:
    only members with a minimum of 10 posts will have the ability to post requests
    reading [URL="http://www.printroot.com/forum/f5/printroot-forum-rules-24/"]PrintRoot Forum Rules[/URL]
    thread title need provide name and version number. it should be easy to read! also a short description for reqeusts, better with promo-picture.
    don't make one more request, if you see that someone had already request it ago.
    if your requests filled by other members then you should be edit your thread title, add prefix [COMPLETED] to the title.

what else? will update later if need. thanks for your cooperation.

PRC Member spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold spider is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks
    Can you be more specific ?... The access to the request section is restricted to me, while I follow all the rules. Can you tell me what I am not ok with ?? Dont be rude or agressive it's also a rule to follow on printroot, isn't it ???

simple requests rules:
    only members with a minimum of 10 posts will have the ability to post requests
    reading [URL="http://www.printroot.com/forum/f5/printroot-forum-rules-24/"]PrintRoot Forum Rules[/URL]
    thread title need provide name and version number. it should be easy to read! also a short description for reqeusts, better with promo-picture.
    don't make one more request, if you see that someone had already request it ago.
    if your requests filled by other members then you should be edit your thread title, add prefix [COMPLETED] to the title.

what else? will update later if need. thanks for your cooperation.

rule #02: Please post in relevant sections. Posting in wrong section more than twice will get an warning.

you didnt post your request in relevant section.
    so you have violated rule #02 on purpose!

if you dont like rules you might go somewhere else.

the fact that you cant post to the relevant section is no excuse for ignoring the rules!

Thanks
    Okay understood I'am going to delete my post.
    But why the f#### are you so agressive ?

Just to finish, you prefer me to delete my question than finding someone that could give us a link to this software nobody have... okay I am going to wait that a PRC member ask in a few years...

Thanks
    Okay understood I'am going to delete my post.
    But why the f#### are you so agressive ?

Just to finish, you prefer me to delete my question than finding someone that could give us a link to this software nobody have... okay I am going to wait that a PRC member ask in a few years...

your request has already been posted 1 year ago:

https://www.printroot.com/forum/f12/picador-v8-11-0-3-numero-série-displaygenie-74106/#post211016

this is another violation of rules: use the SEARCH function FIRST before posting things which have already been discussed!

but you can wait another year for an answer if you like to.

BTW: version 8 is not the latest version. you can download installer for version 10 directly at the developers homepage.

+ Reply to Thread