+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Selling graphics — How do you earn my?

Banned mariadelsol will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Hola after a time of understand how work there it (since my first language is spanish!!) I got finally upload items for sell en Etsy,I was try search what was best for me becuase of many places like envato ask VEry High comission!...Etsy just ask 3,5% for every item that you sell and $0,20 cvts cost upload 1 item for 4 months!! open a shop is free just have what have paypal, then support me open a shop there , to live in Ecuador is expensive if want sell in internet uhh uhh goverment ask comission for ALL HERE ( yes i got some item free for upload if you use my link)

I’m inviting you to open a shop on Etsy. Use my link to list your first items free. http://etsy.me/1i04kbp

Banned dadadada is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mariadelsol View Post
    Hola after a time of understand how work there it (since my first language is spanish!!) I got finally upload items for sell en Etsy,I was try search what was best for me becuase of many places like envato ask VEry High comission!...Etsy just ask 3,5% for every item that you sell and $0,20 cvts cost upload 1 item for 4 months!! open a shop is free just have what have paypal, then support me open a shop there , to live in Ecuador is expensive if want sell in internet uhh uhh goverment ask comission for ALL HERE ( yes i got some item free for upload if you use my link)

I’m inviting you to open a shop on Etsy. Use my link to list your first items free. http://etsy.me/1i04kbp
    I thought that Etsy it's just an e-shop for selling some tangible merchandise. (e.g. you can sell printed posters or magazines but you cannot sell jpg file containing that graphics)... Am I irght? What do you sell there?

Banned mariadelsol will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dadadada View Post
    I thought that Etsy it's just an e-shop for selling some tangible merchandise. (e.g. you can sell printed posters or magazines but you cannot sell jpg file containing that graphics)... Am I irght? What do you sell there?
    Well there all kind too for webdesigners...it include graphic design look here they sell so much...inspirational!!
    http://craftcount.com/category.php?cat=3&subcat=45

Im selling printables and instant download files no tangible i sent in pdf ,i have more experience in that to do bleeds etc with jpg is some confuse still for me but im learning , but there many do that,who know recently Im there but at least Im trying be freelance that is what really I want...anyway is fun to do that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mariadelsol View Post
    Well there all kind too for webdesigners...it include graphic design look here they sell so much...inspirational!!
    http://craftcount.com/category.php?cat=3&subcat=45

Im selling printables and instant download files who know recently Im there but at least Im trying be freelance that is what really I want...anyway is fun to do that.
    Oh, cool, I didn't know that. Maybe it's worth trying :) Thanks for info.

Junior Member likeyouimagined is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    For what it's worth, Creativemarket seems to have better ui and presentation, while Envato seems to have more content.
    That said, a lot of people sell on both.
    Maybe try both and let us know which you like better?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo23 View Post
    Bigstock to sell photos. Creative Market to sell vector graphic/textures/fonts/mockups. GraphicRiver for flyers/invitations/mockups/business cards. There is definitely different pool of buyers for each site. For example, you'll make more money on GR selling flyers than you will on Creative Market. Annnnd you have to be 'selected' to sell on Creative Market. Not everyone get an invite. :)
    ok, thanks for valuable info... From what I see now, I need to start selling somewhere and then apply for invitation to CM because they want to see some of my work and see places where I'm selling...

Junior Member museuhersheys is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

try

try posting previews on dribbble if you have an account, you could get people that way

Junior Member likeyouimagined is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Bravo,
    Thanks for the insights on each!

Banned jdarling is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I don't have any experience but I do want to be able to sell some of my digital resources when the time comes.

I've been a frequent user of creative market, and I would suggest it be a good platform to start off with (that's what I plan to do.)

Banned cyralc is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I sell on Etsy and Creative Market. Both have quite reasonable margins and offer the instant download feature

11. Your ad here

Banned Envie818 will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    I believe Creative Market has the best presentation for the digital art.
    A lot of good quality design and less competition.

Banned Rikus is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Envato is a great choice!

Junior Member rockthevanished is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I love Creative Market and Etsy for finding graphics, and also for finding inspiration. If you feel like you have enough experience or expertise in your field, you can also look into hosting your own class through Skillshare.

Junior Member rantasipi is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    envato and themeforest
    ... but it is a tough fight :)

Member Memento mori is just really nice Memento mori is just really nice Memento mori is just really nice Memento mori is just really nice
    Thanks
    I think we should depends much on selling stuffs in online markets. Because they often get pirated if they have high sales.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast