Closed Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: quark or indesign

pir8mack
    InDesign for me, sweeter interface and the speed of use.

Donor dakidb is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    indesign for me mate
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Donor Obelix is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Thumbs down Quark ---- never again

Have working since Quark 3.0 with it ( i still have original 720KB Floppys)

I must made a Job in Quark last week .... seems for me like going back to Stoneage :-)

Lot of Problems with PDF/Fonts and PSD Files ... so i hope i won´t need it anymore.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Junior Member hoanghacnin43 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Tôi chọn indesign thay vì dùng quark vì quark in ra rất hay phát sinh lá»—i còn má»™t số thứ của indesign thì tháºt tuyệt vời

ttlcntrlprint

QuarkXPress - InDesign/Illustrator

Hi guys, my thoughts as an old school QuarkXPress vet. InDesign is great with Grep searches and very neat OpenType controls but if you're used to QuarkXPress and don't fancy the learning curve of InDesign then stay put.
    If, however, InDesign is starting to dominate your work environment, remember one thing, we all know Illustrator so keep that old curve in the back of your mind when trying out InDesign.

P.S. Nothing will kill the old market leader all together, still steadfast. Long may QuarkXPress stay!
    (Easy to torrent too.) ;-)

Kind regards,
    Christian

elbargy

Indesign

I suppose Indesign is the best for Adobe's Fans
    That's what I am

Junior Member Jazz2 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Definitely Adobe InDesign

Donor Homme Generique is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Slotted vs. Phillips Screwdriver

IMHO, QXP & ID are just two tools to get the same job done. My customers submit jobs in both apps, so I better know how to use each of them!

The object of prepress is to take the crap the customer gives you and get it on the press!

Junior Member meop will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Indesing its way better. More support. More updates and more compatibly with another adobe's soft.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to meop For This Useful Post:

ttlcntrlprint
    Quote Originally Posted by meop View Post
    Indesing its way better. More support. More updates and more compatibly with another adobe's soft.

So to put it simply, Adobe is greedy! Unbelievable that every update from Adobe is a 18 month cycle being reduced to 12 months now.

CS Suite and subscription based, I think this is more fund raising for their shareholders.

Kind regards,
    Christian

12. Your ad here

Junior Member mantoxu is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Quark vs indesign

Quark and indesign are vey similar, someone like to use Quark, someone like to use indesign. I prefer to use Indesign, Quark more likely have problem when output file with transparent image. One difference is the upgrade cost, indesign is cheaper than Quark.

deragoku
    The karaoke Creative Suite bundled financial advantage. Quark layout, you only need to buy [url=http://www.meritline.com/brooches---c-7908.aspx]Jewelry Brooches[/url] Photoshop and Illustrator anyway.

Siege

Quark VS InDesign

Having started with Quark and using for 3 years then moving to InDesign at first was a bit daunting, but I believe after I watched a few tutorials and asked a few questions on Forums like this one, I think InDesign is definitley the better way to go.
    I still have some of my files from Quark and are able to convert them to InDesign really easily with Q2ID: Quark 2 InDesign.
    InDesign is predominantly what I see around my workplace and with the files coming in.
    Cheers

khusute
    absolutely InDesign..

Look goods!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to khusute For This Useful Post:

R1rider
    I´m useing Quark but i will be testing indesign soon.
    question can i open quark files somehow with indesign???

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast