Closed Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: quark or indesign

Donor Capodastra is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I totally concur!!!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned aeronomic is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quark is what I learned in high school and college, but these days I almost exclusively use InDesign and prefer it.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned mkinal is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    InDesign got a little bloated with features over the years, but I still think it's a solid program. Compatibility with other Adobe programs and the lower price definitely kicks me towards InDesign.

Junior Member SpyrosTheBest is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    It's not the easier question in the world to answer...

Xpress was - and still is - lighter than InDesign, more "typographic";
    yet, ID is far more flexible, has more sophisticated tools, an incredible
    integration with Adobe's Suite...

Both of them are the best of the line...

I have been using Xpress for over 10 years, for 10-12 hours a day, for magazines, newspapers, books, even brochures.

However, when I switched to InDesign, 5 years ago, I was wondering how I had been working all these years...

bos
    Banned bos is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I used Quark for 12-15 years but now only InDesign (for magazines, books, etc). I think Quark is history.

Banned Siege is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Quark or Indesign

Both great products.
    I however started with Quark first (worked with it for about 4 Years) and then as time progressed and clients and colleagues were using InDesign I found the change to be ineveitable. In this industry we need to share files or complete some elses work so the need to all be using the same program came about in my workplace. We all opted for Indesign for its flexibility and compatibility within the Adobe Suite.
    I have learnt a lot of great things using InDesign that has sped up my workflow and has made things a lot easier.
    Cheers

So its InDesign for me.

Banned dg081556 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

I use InDesign since ever! Never tried Quark but InDesign has a good argument because it's really compatible with others Adobe products and I just love that...

Banned bokusen is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    InDesign, but I haven't used Quark. I'm a student now and my professors say that Quark used to be really popular, but I've never seen it used in classes, so I guess it isn't as popular anymore?

Junior Member stormyhamster is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Used QuarkXpress from version 2 until version 5, then jumped ship to InDesign, like most others here. Quark (the company) got greedy and complacent, something that always precipitates a fall from grace.

Junior Member xdream is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

i prefer InDesign

I have learn Quark @School, but since 2005 i perfer InDesign. In Quark i can use more Shortcuts, InDesign to serve more with the mouse. I love the preview in InDesign, an the scripting is very useful.

11. Your ad here

Junior Member alvindp is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    quark is easier to use, but indesign is much powerful due to adobe integration

Member armourer is a glorious beacon of light armourer is a glorious beacon of light armourer is a glorious beacon of light armourer is a glorious beacon of light armourer is a glorious beacon of light armourer is a glorious beacon of light
    Thanks
    Indesign every time!

Junior Member lulugoh is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Wink

I always use Indesign!
    I think it's better to use whole set of Adobe software,
    more compatible when u need to convert from with others software!

Junior Member Puran is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quark is slowly dyien and indesign is growing, as it is intereted with adobe it has all compatible with all sort of prepess problems like transperency and lens issues. Thus indesing is going to win over quark

Junior Member Hago has a spectacular aura about Hago has a spectacular aura about Hago has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    quark is lame nowadays. indesign is by far the better tool because of its usability

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast