Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC vs Window

Banned quynhlanlovely is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    MAC is best
    But i'm using Windows
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned seeson is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    MAC > PC. I dislike using PCs, especially for design. The only time I'd use a PC on purpose is to play FPS games.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Junior Member S-LineSigns is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I alternate between the . both are good for different reasons

Member manu66 will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Mac > Hi-quality/price - PC > Lo-price/quality

Everybody has a PC 'cos everybody has a PC, its cheaper but more vulnerable...
    Mac is expensive, but rarely crashes, and if it does after a trial install (something downloaded on the net, for example), you just go back to your previous config with time machine...
    I've used macs since 1989, and have regularly used PCs in various work environments and I've always had the same odd impression of dropping back in time when I did...
    Also, Macs are a bit like german cars, they last longer because the material is better quality, and that is a long-term saving.

Junior Member endy is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    MAC vs PS ? doesnt matter, depends on users requirements

Junior Member angeles is an unknown quantity at this point
    Thanks
    I cant afford a Mac so I chose window

Banned vedette is a jewel in the rough vedette is a jewel in the rough vedette is a jewel in the rough vedette is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks
    I'm using Windows now cause I can't afford Mac. But still, lots of people told me that Mac is complicate and hard to make a nice graphic, so yea, Windows :D

Banned whiskey101 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    MAC is best hands down.

Junior Member kookos is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    PC. There is no support for certain specific programs in Mac. Plus there is so much air in Mac prices (more than in best PC's) :D

Junior Member fredcourta is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I really prefer Windows.
    With the same budget, you have a better material.
    Photoshop is very good with Seven 64 bits

11. Your ad here

Banned shankx is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Mac for Designers

Windows is not good, mac is the best

Banned shankx is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Mac

Go for MAC

Junior Member pando_22 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    good thread

Banned roger_duckworth is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

PC vs Mac

Quote Originally Posted by bryan1231 View Post
    Dear all, i wanted to get some opinion from seniors here.
    I'm planning to upgrade my old pc but still in dilemma whether to go with MAC or window.
    some designer told me go to MAC because smooth and wont hang or lack.
    But, some other designer told me that, its hard to get technician if anything happen to your MAC.
    Can any here give me opinion base on your experience ??
    Thanks in advance. ^^
    http://www.pc-vs-mac-test.com/

Take this test for your answer!

Banned delvanderver will become famous soon enough delvanderver will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Mac

Used PCs and Macs both for many years. I can tell you there is no comparison. Mac is the best hands down.
    There's a incorrect assumption that the Mac is more expensive, however this simply not true.
    If compare hardware to hardware as well as construction, included software (no trials are included, It's complete software) and it's outstanding software at that, and you also consider that there are no know virus for the mac so you don't have to contend with the hassles of virus, spyware/adware, and that's because there are n.
    The Mac OS is much easier to use and it is so unbelievably reliable, it's just so much easier to be productive on a mac. There use to be the problem of capability and lack of software options many years ago, but those are long since g. The Mac can run Windows and the Apple OS X at the same time without virtually any slow down.
    Mac Notebooks(Laptops) or so good that a few years ago Microsoft actually bought Apple Notebooks to run Windows on because the Mac ran Windows much faster and the Mac is much more robust and reliable.
    Also there is next to no software types that are available for Windows that aren't available for the Mac and All Major Software titles have Mac versions and must other less popular titles as well.

The best comparison I can make is a standard automaker''s vehicle versus a high end luxury brand automobile. They are both vehicles but the high end luxury vehicle has features and benefits that far out way the standard . Some are big things that you just don't usually think about, e.g. backlit keyboard that adjusts automatically to the available light, there's also a small button on the body that allows you to determine the available battery life without powering the notebook up.
    Also a really awesome thing if you are interested in the notebook that you will not get with a PC is the magnetic power cord. If some trips over the power cord it's magnetic so it simply pops loose and doesn't pull the notebook off the surface it's on.

I could go on and on but I think you get the picture. Going from a PC, at first things will seem strange on the Mac but Apple has great Free tutorials on their website for switchers from Windows to Mac.

Oh and Macs hold their value longer than PC's do and to buy Apple's newest OS is only $29 and there's only , fully loaded, option, for real, compared to Window's many purchase and upgrade options and there much higher cost.

Hope this helps.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast