Closed Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC vs Window

Junior Member param is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

prefer mac

i use mac and its stable apart from pc & u can have windows also installed in mac
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Junior Member saleem.azm81 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    preference mac

hi im a graphics designer working on mac from last 9 years n use the pc also simultaneously, if u r working on graphics then its better u go for mac. pc will be slow when u use filters or heavy pictures besides getting effected by virus easily where as mac works powerfully due to its strong support for software and hardware. mac can also have windows as well as others softwares such as ms-office. so better mac.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Junior Member tatayoyo is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Mac

I'm a 10 years user of Macintosh.
    Recently I went to Windows because my boss is on Windows.
    For all softwares (no game) Mac is superior.

Donor DCXVI is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    these usually don't go well, LOL but every seems civil, anyway i like my mac and the few software i need on PC i can run via bootcamp or wine, or even access my windows partition via VMWare Fusion... you will pay more for your mac

MacBook Pro 17 inch 2010
    2.2 GHz i7
    16 GB ram (started with 8GB)
    500 GB SSD (started with 750 non SSD)

anyway good luck with your purchase

Banned angelim is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Go for the MAC and use Parallels or VMWare to install Windows until you feel comfortable with the macOS. It won't take you more than 1 month. Look around for keyboard shortcuts and other productivity tips. I'll see yourself uninstalling windows and never going back.

Banned indio will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    I consider my self as quality oriented person. I prefer to get higher price to get better quality, so in this case I will choose mac of course.

But..
    As I goes with business in design world I realize that digital technology change very fast. I can have Mac for 5 years or more, but technology ? 5 years ago is considered ancient artifact in digital world.

So now i prefer cheaper stuff (PC of course) that may last 2-3 years and dump it along with its obsolete technology and get new PC. 1 mac cost roughly equal to 2-3 PC in my country. Computer is like a cell ph, obsolete very quickly.

Junior Member riadh2002 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    The whole debate about mac and windows never ends,

Personally I prefer MAC for the beautiful display you get (better than any other display on the market) along with virus and malware-free system along with smooth and hang-free operation.

But ofcourse all this is with a price to pay.

Junior Member riadh2002 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tatayoyo View Post
    I'm a 10 years user of Macintosh.
    Recently I went to Windows because my boss is on Windows.
    For all softwares (no game) Mac is superior.
    The recent mac perform better even for games.

Banned Horace is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    This isn't really a contest. Macs can load Windows, whereas PCs cant load OSX. OSX ends up being the most invisible in terms of simple usability. Windows has an inferiority complex and keeps flashing permission screens trying to get your attention while you are doing something else. "Hey.... listen... you need to update your security again this hour. I'll shutdown your computer for you when I'm don. If you don't want this, tell me how long you want to postpne: a minute? an hour? 4 hours Max, then I'm doing what I want." Also, try uninstalling software on PC and its like removing shrapnel from a nail bomb victim. Even if you think you have found the last piece, there are some killer .dlls left in unheard of extreme places that kill system stability. To uninstall applications on OSX you just grab the application and put it in the bin, which is how simple it should be.

Junior Member cdrmin is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    work=mac
    Is the best

11. Your ad here

Donor sillyink is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Macs were made for designers - its not right to use a PC! lol Go the Mac all the way and if you need to run anything PC based install Parallels and windows on it so you have the best of both worlds.

Member abracadabra is a splendid one to behold abracadabra is a splendid one to behold abracadabra is a splendid one to behold abracadabra is a splendid one to behold abracadabra is a splendid one to behold abracadabra is a splendid one to behold abracadabra is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks
    Mac is simple the best for Graphic Design!
    I have been working for many years
    without problems!

Junior Member captainresin is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    If you like spending more time configuring and troubleshooting go with windows, if you want it to just work use a mac.

I haven't used Windows since XP, 7 and 8 I have heard however offer a drastic improvement in stability.

Banned iggy_go is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Agree, mac makes everything easier, although we will see what's gonna happen on future... windows i changing and samsung is developing great things.

Junior Member fernanrod is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Mac is better way to go. No viruses good OS..

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast