+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dribble.

Normal Member andeveryone is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Dribble.

Hi Everyone!

I've just signed up for Dribble as its looks like a good way to interact with other designers and hopefully try and pickup some more work – Is anyone currently using it and feeling kind enough to invite me? As I've realised that to upload projects you must have an invite.

https://dribbble.com/andeveryone

Thanks everyone and fingers crossed!

Junior Member lolasio is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    You should search for "invite" on dribbble. Usually there are some people that has competitions for getting invites, where you send your work and follow them.

Good luck!

Junior Member GODIVA is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Hello,

I didn't know about this website, but it does look like something I would like to get into, It would be nice to have like an phone app for this, I will explore it a bit more then sign up.

Pretty neat resource for graphic design.

Junior Member ciggytardust is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lolasio View Post
    You should search for "invite" on dribbble. Usually there are some people that has competitions for getting invites, where you send your work and follow them.

Good luck!
    This is the best way to do it. It's how I got my invite and now I am waiting to invite my next player on Dribbble. I like Dribbble a lot due the the simple interface compared to Behance. Much more straight forward and filtered designs - less junk everywhere, most submissions are quality. Also they just got a pretty new redesign.

+ Reply to Thread