+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: DeskPack Esko

  1. #1
    Junior Member massimoflyit is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    DeskPack Esko

    good morning
    Ask you kindly to those who know DeskPack Esko illustrator mac.
    Is it worth it to buy ...
    Thanks for any comments

  2. #2
    Junior Member shakasan is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Desk Pack

    Are many plugins for illustrator in Mac, and all works fine, but, you need to know, what is de good versiĆ³n of studio for your Illustrator and for your Mac OsX system

  3. #3
    Member UserD is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 24 Times in 10 Posts
    what version of DeskPack is good for Illustrator CC?

  4. #4
    PRC Member SimonCharlie will become famous soon enough SimonCharlie will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    291
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked 123 Times in 58 Posts
    version 16.0.2 which is here on the forum.

    Sc

  5. #5
    PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,346
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 627 Times in 357 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonCharlie View Post
    version 16.0.2 which is here on the forum.

    Sc
    not really!

    dp 16.0.2 has dropped support for cc 2014.

    so asking for cc only is not enough.
    keep in mind the version!!!

  6. #6
    PRC Member SimonCharlie will become famous soon enough SimonCharlie will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    291
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked 123 Times in 58 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    not really!

    dp 16.0.2 has dropped support for cc 2014.

    so asking for cc only is not enough.
    keep in mind the version!!!
    Yeh good point Spider!
    I just assumed it would be CC 2017.
    (I should have remembered a saying I was told when I was an apprentice - "Never assume, always check" Lol

    Sc

  7. #7
    Junior Member applepie121 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by massimoflyit View Post
    good morning
    Ask you kindly to those who know DeskPack Esko illustrator mac.
    Is it worth it to buy ...
    Thanks for any comments
    It's a great plugin, but what do you want to use it for? That's what decides if it's worthwhile to buy it (assuming you're not looking to just crack it).

    To me it is, but I do a lot of print work on litho. In particular the ability to simulate registration errors is really handy. The dynamic barcode tools are useful as well, although there are other alternative applications that can do this for you (Barcode Producer for Mac for example).

    Hope that helps

  8. #8
    PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,346
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 627 Times in 357 Posts

    really nice!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by applepie121 View Post
    It's a great plugin, but what do you want to use it for? That's what decides if it's worthwhile to buy it (assuming you're not looking to just crack it).

    To me it is, but I do a lot of print work on litho. In particular the ability to simulate registration errors is really handy. The dynamic barcode tools are useful as well, although there are other alternative applications that can do this for you (Barcode Producer for Mac for example).

    Hope that helps
    this will help a lot after 4.5 years!

    he will be more than happy for sure!!!

  9. #9
    Junior Member applepie121 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    this will help a lot after 4.5 years!

    he will be more than happy for sure!!!
    Oh my, I didn't notice

    Sorry about that. I'll be more mindful of that in the future

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Esko Deskpack V7.5
    By andyme in forum Classic Tools
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2015, 02:37 PM
  2. Esko Deskpack
    By macdan in forum Packaging Technology
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-05-2014, 12:11 AM
  3. ESKO deskpack 10
    By pileva in forum Requests
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 09:46 PM
  4. ESKO Deskpack 10
    By Mattia in forum Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 11:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts