+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: corel draw and creo problems

  1. #1
    Junior Member davidreece is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    corel draw and creo problems

    Does anyone know of a workaround for the corel draw problem sending landscape to a xerox 7000 with creo

  2. #2
    Junior Member komaxi is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davidreece View Post
    Does anyone know of a workaround for the corel draw problem sending landscape to a xerox 7000 with creo
    What kind problem you have?

  3. #3
    Junior Member digitalcanvas is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    a suggestion could be updating the printer drivers

  4. #4
    Junior Member digitalcanvas is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    or publish to pdf and print from acrobat

  5. #5
    Junior Member TheFreeman is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Yes printing from PDF is the best way for such a problem.

  6. #6
    Junior Member webrammy is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFreeman View Post
    Yes printing from PDF is the best way for such a problem.
    Very true!

  7. #7
    Teuflutch
    Guest
    You can select Creo PPD in print dialog box in coreldraw.

    The default is a generic PPD that is selected

  8. #8
    Junior Member checkenten is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Yes printing from PDF is the best way for such a problem

  9. #9
    Junior Member zEze is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't know about Creo, but i had the exact same problem with Fiery. Try selecting your orientation (portrait/landscape) then select the other and then revert to the one selected initialy (for example if you want to print portrait, you select portrait, then landscape and then again portrait). I don't remember exactly if that was the exact solution, but you can give it a try.
    Of course printing from PDF is the best solution not only regarding the orientation, but also for the quality, colors, etc.

  10. #10
    Teuflutch
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zEze View Post
    I don't know about Creo, but i had the exact same problem with Fiery. Try selecting your orientation (portrait/landscape) then select the other and then revert to the one selected initialy (for example if you want to print portrait, you select portrait, then landscape and then again portrait). I don't remember exactly if that was the exact solution, but you can give it a try.
    Of course printing from PDF is the best solution not only regarding the orientation, but also for the quality, colors, etc.
    For the Fiery you can use PPD for pagemaker (of course to your printer) in the printer dialog box.

  11. Your ad here

  12. #11
    Donor Brudu is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 3 Posts
    this error are impressoas with all of the xerox workcentre,

    I have a 7665 and always give error in landscape format

  13. #12
    Banned fesg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    well, coreldraw has so many problems, but if you update the software, some issues will be fixed.

    In my computer this fix worked.

  14. #13
    Junior Member Novich is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Try "use ppd" in corel print dialog. May be it fix error.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Corel Draw Tutorial
    By danyhell in forum Books & Tutorials
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-29-2011, 07:13 AM
  2. Gradation Change in Corel draw
    By alliswell in forum Graphic Design
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 11:48 AM
  3. corel draw or Illustrator?
    By alliswell in forum Graphic Design
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 02:54 AM
  4. Corel Draw Graphics Suite X5
    By photoglass in forum Full Software
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 04:08 PM
  5. Corel Draw X5 The Official Guide
    By photoglass in forum Books & Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 03:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts