Complete Wonderware Development Suite v3 | 3.62 GB
Wonderware Development Studio provides a comprehensive set of tools for rapid development and deployment Wonderware.The core Development Studio is an integrated component development environment (IDE), in which the engineering staff may be engaged in designing, creating, testing and deployment of any industrial automation applications.
Without leaving the development environment IDE, users can create efficient and sophisticated graphical views and include them in the HMI, SCADA, MES application or system of production of intelligence.
Once a design is ready for delivery, one click - this is all that is needed to deploy applications, objects, and corresponding logic across a wide range of devices company.
- Common development environment of centralized management and remote deployment of HMI, SCADA, MES and EMI applications
- Ease of use
- A centralized multi-user environment for development
- Ability to re-use of technical developments created in the previous draft
- The rapid spread of changes in network nodes
- Increased productivity and promote workforce
- Template-based design objects and graphic elements
- Expansion in the design based on Microsoft. NET and using Wonderware API
- Complete and customizable library of graphic elements
- Multi-level security and event log
- Device Manager I / O, archives, Alarm, developments, graphics, scripts and others with a single tool
The complete Wonderware Development Suite v3 including:
System requirements: Minimum:
- 400 MHz Pentium II
- 512 MB of RAM plus 5Mb of RAM for every 5000 tags
- 2 GB of free disk space (excluding Windows XP Embedded System)
- 1.2 GHz Pentium III or better
- 1024 MB RAM