all plugins works well

All Astute Graphics PLUGIN serials MAC

http://ge.tt/8QDWkqt/v/0

enjoy

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to carma depo For This Useful Post:

Banned carridi is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    What gofree suggest is silly.
    You end up having an useless app in your tray (folder guard), making nothing. Fact is, these plugins won't make any ph0ne call at all, they act more like a time bomb -> bad cracking method. So blocking isn't really a solution. They simply expire after a while. You register again and you can work till next time bomb. It's always the same period. So don't bother, is just poor cracking and nothing more.
    I can live without many of these... I find pathscribe to be especially useful.
    Dynamic sketch is the only 0ne properly cracked and alive.

Folder guard is just pure crap...

Junior Member nickryan is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Crack is bad, the plugin will work fine for 2 days, but after that it will stop working after 3 or 4 minutes, after you open Ai. I may have a workaround, but i haven't completely tested it.

There is a folder (C:\ProgramData\Astute Graphics), it stores some key files, they appear after you activate the plugins. Ex:
    .ins1sfa --- inkscribe
    .mir1sfa --- mirrorme
    Everytime you open Ai, the plugin, for ex, Inkscribe (Is) will check the key in .ins1sfa, if it fits, it let you use Is. After a few minutes, it will check the time in .ins1sfa, if the time is expired, Is will stop working.

My workaround is preventing it from stop working after a few minutes. After you open Ai, you relocate the key file (for ex, .ins1sfa) to another folder, but don't delete it, you need to paste it again in C:\ProgramData\Astute Graphics when starting Ai.

Yep, it's the pain in the ass, but i am no cracker, and i can't find any other crack. I only tested with Inkscribe about 10mins, so i don't know if it fully works. Hope this help.

P/s: for opening Programdata without unhiding folder and many clicks, you can type %programdata% in the Run box.
    Last edited by nickryan; 11-18-2013 at 09:09 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nickryan For This Useful Post:

Banned hhunor is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Carridi is right. Folder Guard do nothing about expiration.

PRC Member SimonCharlie will become famous soon enough SimonCharlie will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    There is only one person I know who could sort this...
    (But doesn't share here anymore) : (
    Sc
    Last edited by SimonCharlie; 11-23-2013 at 02:57 AM.

Donor 0000 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nickryan View Post
    Crack is bad, the plugin will work fine for 2 days, but after that it will stop working after 3 or 4 minutes, after you open Ai. I may have a workaround, but i haven't completely tested it.

There is a folder (C:\ProgramData\Astute Graphics), it stores some key files, they appear after you activate the plugins. Ex:
    .ins1sfa --- inkscribe
    .mir1sfa --- mirrorme
    Everytime you open Ai, the plugin, for ex, Inkscribe (Is) will check the key in .ins1sfa, if it fits, it let you use Is. After a few minutes, it will check the time in .ins1sfa, if the time is expired, Is will stop working.

My workaround is preventing it from stop working after a few minutes. After you open Ai, you relocate the key file (for ex, .ins1sfa) to another folder, but don't delete it, you need to paste it again in C:\ProgramData\Astute Graphics when starting Ai.

Yep, it's the pain in the ass, but i am no cracker, and i can't find any other crack. I only tested with Inkscribe about 10mins, so i don't know if it fully works. Hope this help.

P/s: for opening Programdata without unhiding folder and many clicks, you can type %programdata% in the Run box.
    Nice one. Working !!!

Junior Member pera is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    sudo find /Library/Application\ Support/Astute\ Graphics -exec touch '{}' \;

terminal comand for mac, for Win I have no idea, most likely;

sudo find /ProgramData\Astute Graphics\ Graphics -exec touch '{}' \;

it should reset time

alteration
    mac
    do shell script ¬
    "sudo find /Library/Application*Support/Astute*Graphics -exec touch '{}' ';'" user name "YOUR USERNAME HERE" password "YOUR PW HERE" with administrator privileges

Used Automator and iCal, scheduled the script to run once twice a week
    Last edited by pera; 12-07-2013 at 06:44 AM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pera For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    How can you move files from programdata, when it is protected directory?

Banned cduke is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    download didn't work for me

Thanks
    I found an easier solution. nickryan gave me an idea!

1. You need Folder guard. Prepare it to protect "c:\programdata\astute graphics" folder with No access (or something like that). Don't start it yet.
    2. start Illustrator
    3. when Illustrator is fully loaded, start Folder guard (double click on icon in tray) - now the folder Astute Graphics is protected, and the plugins can not read the time.

After you close Illustrator and you want to start it again, pause the folder protection, start Illustrator and start protection again.

This is working for me. Try it and tell the results. :)

14. Your ad here

Banned Noisia is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hhunor View Post
    I found an easier solution. nickryan gave me an idea!

1. You need Folder guard. Prepare it to protect "c:\programdata\astute graphics" folder with No access (or something like that). Don't start it yet.
    2. start Illustrator
    3. when Illustrator is fully loaded, start Folder guard (double click on icon in tray) - now the folder Astute Graphics is protected, and the plugins can not read the time.

After you close Illustrator and you want to start it again, pause the folder protection, start Illustrator and start protection again.

This is working for me. Try it and tell the results. :)
    Is it still working for you?

Thanks
    I just tried, and no, it is not working. But in your previous post about RunAsDate (I can not see it here !?), that is a great tool. It is holding the trial period for VectorScribe v2.0 on 9 days constantly, and probably the other dates to. Just RunAsDate was not enough for me.

I combined the two metods, and that way is still working for me. I need both protection, because one without other is not working.

Thanks
    I just tried, and no, it is not working. But in your previous post about RunAsDate (I can not see it here !?), that is a great tool. It is holding the trial period for VectorScribe v2.0 on 9 days constantly, and probably the other dates to. Just RunAsDate was not enough for me.

I combined the two metods, and that way is still working for me. I need both protection, because one without other is not working.
    I've deleted the post because i couldn't find a way to use it in this situation...

...could you explain your method please?

Thanks
    I do what you suggest, put an erlier date, create a shortcut (in Target line from shortcut = C:\Users\Pupu\Desktop\RunAsDate.exe /immediate /movetime 01\12\2013 00:00:00 "C:\Winprog\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator CC (64 Bit)\Support Files\Contents\Windows\Illustrator.exe") (My sons call me Pupu - It is a short from Apu in Hungarian wich is Father - so don't laugh )
    And it it working!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to hhunor For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I do what you suggest, put an erlier date, create a shortcut (in Target line from shortcut = C:\Users\Pupu\Desktop\RunAsDate.exe /immediate /movetime 01\12\2013 00:00:00 "C:\Winprog\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator CC (64 Bit)\Support Files\Contents\Windows\Illustrator.exe") (My sons call me Pupu - It is a short from Apu in Hungarian wich is Father - so don't laugh )
    And it it working!
    But did you activate the plug-ins before running the shortcut? I did exactly that (with all the plugs registered) and it didn't work. I did not wait for the days to go by, i set the date like 2 months ahead and they simply expired...

PS.: Don't worry about your nickname, your secret is safe with me... :)
    Last edited by Noisia; 12-15-2013 at 06:59 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast