+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 160

Thread: All Astute Graphics PLUGIN ILLUSTRATOR CC Win and MAC

  1. #16
    Banned carridi is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Still nothing with these astute plugins?!!
    Can somebody improve the registration method as many people cannot use these without the "trial period has expired" status.
    I try everything on PC: no internet, firewall for blocking apps, still... no use! The best method was to uninstall every single of these, but few of them are nice to keep...
    Or we must survive with the hard way...

  2. #17
    Junior Member valicu is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Yes, apparently they expire after a few days :(. Any can find a fix?

  3. #18
    Member t0rnad0 will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    224
    Thanked 61 Times in 21 Posts

    temporary measures

    I have renewed the trial by uninstalling Inkquest, Mirrorme and Rasterino - then setting my date back 1 month - then rebooting - then reinstalling (doesn't ask for serial again).
    After this the plugins work without restriction. It's a stupid workaround until some fix for this issue. The computer I run these on is not connected to the internet at all.

  4. #19
    PRC Member SimonCharlie will become famous soon enough SimonCharlie will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    291
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked 123 Times in 58 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by t0rnad0 View Post
    I have renewed the trial by uninstalling Inkquest, Mirrorme and Rasterino - then setting my date back 1 month - then rebooting - then reinstalling (doesn't ask for serial again).
    After this the plugins work without restriction. It's a stupid workaround until some fix for this issue. The computer I run these on is not connected to the internet at all.
    Did you change the date back to present time after re-installation?

    Sc

  5. #20
    Member tilapia is a jewel in the rough tilapia is a jewel in the rough tilapia is a jewel in the rough tilapia is a jewel in the rough
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked 328 Times in 53 Posts
    I have the same problem. I have noticed every time I launch or relaunch Illustrator, these tools are accessible. However, they become inaccessible after a few minutes - in other words, they expire.

  6. #21
    Member t0rnad0 will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    224
    Thanked 61 Times in 21 Posts

    temp measure

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonCharlie View Post
    Did you change the date back to present time after re-installation?

    Sc
    no- the date is left at 1 month behind - not an issue, as it's not on the net . . .

  7. #22
    Banned kx4122 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Thank for the post

  8. #23
    Junior Member gofree is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    After 5mn it turns to 'The trial period has expired' and disabled again!
    Also tried to disable internet, but it still deactivated itself.

    Plz, some comes up with the reg fix.
    Last edited by gofree; 10-01-2013 at 04:36 AM.

  9. #24
    PRC Member SimonCharlie will become famous soon enough SimonCharlie will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    291
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked 123 Times in 58 Posts
    OS X Version

    Ok, I have been testing this "work-around" for the last 2 weeks, and seems to be working…

    First deactivate the plug ins via the "About…" menu.
    Then go to Library > Application Support > Astute Graphics (Folder) delete this.
    Disconnect from the internet.
    Re-register plugins with keygen.
    View invisible files, and change all permissions to Read Only on newly created Library > Application Support > Astute Graphics (Folder).
    I also downloaded InvisabiliX and locked the folder too.
    Restart Illustrator and re-connect to internet

    I must stress, I have not re-started Illustrator since to see if it breaks the workaround, so any feed back would be nice…

    Thanks

    Sc
    Last edited by SimonCharlie; 10-02-2013 at 07:47 AM.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SimonCharlie For This Useful Post:

  11. #25
    Junior Member gofree is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonCharlie View Post
    OS X Version

    Ok, I have been testing this "work-around" for the last 2 weeks, and seems to be working…

    First deactivate the plug ins via the "About…" menu.
    Then go to Library > Application Support > Astute Graphics (Folder) delete this.
    Disconnect from the internet.
    Re-register plugins with keygen.
    View invisible files, and change all permissions to Read Only on newly created Library > Application Support > Astute Graphics (Folder).
    I also downloaded InvisabiliX and locked the folder too.
    Restart Illustrator and re-connect to internet

    I must stress, I have not re-started Illustrator since to see if it breaks the workaround, so any feed back would be nice…

    Thanks

    Sc
    cool! Will try this. I am with Win7

    Edit: But where can I find: Astute Graphics folder? I did a search, and I found 3!
    Last edited by gofree; 10-03-2013 at 12:38 AM.

  12. Your ad here

  13. #26
    PRC Member SimonCharlie will become famous soon enough SimonCharlie will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    291
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked 123 Times in 58 Posts
    This work around is for Mac OS X, as per the title of my post, not too sure for Windows...

    Sc

  14. #27
    Junior Member gofree is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonCharlie View Post
    This work around is for Mac OS X, as per the title of my post, not too sure for Windows...

    Sc
    At last from you tip, I got all (10 plugins) working. After installation with Keygen
    1. Search all those Astute Graphics (Folder).
    2. Add them to Folder Guard > use Default > Read-Only. Then resume your protection to start, so the plugins won't be able to modify it to get expired!
    3. Now start your Illustrator CC

    All should be good by now :)

    P.S: I have uploaded Folder Guard V.9 here if you want: http://katt.it/fb0
    Don't use Read-Only check by Windows, it won't work.
    Last edited by gofree; 10-03-2013 at 04:45 AM.

  15. #28
    Junior Member mexdark is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Wink Thanks

    thanks

    Downloading and checking

    regards


  16. #29
    Junior Member exyu is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Hi all. This forum was fastest in Google to address the issue, so here I am.

    For now, I can only share my experience.

    Found all Astute apps in a package on decent warez forum a few weeks ago, with universal keygen that worked (= yes, I installed all).

    Today I needed the tools, but around 3 minutes after starting portable Illus cs5, major tools got grayed out with message "the trial period has expired". I use WinXP.

    Classic so far.

    Tried working disconnected... Result = same 3 minutes working. Also classic.


    The problem (aside me being slower than 3 minutes) is I can not get fresh files to keep guarded by method above, because somewhere is hidden info about previous trial period. ( I uninstalled, installed of the apps, and It behaved like others that I haven't touch).

    - Path to some files in XP is:
    C:\Documents and Settings\James\Application Data\Astute Graphics\InkScribe\InkScribeSettings

    They look like irrelevant settings (open with notepad and see).

    How to find relevant files?

    -----------

    Enough problems, now some solutions.

    Lucky people with enough hardware can simply reuse virtual machine with all ready.

  17. #30
    Junior Member gofree is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by exyu View Post
    Hi all. This forum was fastest in Google to address the issue, so here I am.

    For now, I can only share my experience.

    Found all Astute apps in a package on decent warez forum a few weeks ago, with universal keygen that worked (= yes, I installed all).

    Today I needed the tools, but around 3 minutes after starting portable Illus cs5, major tools got grayed out with message "the trial period has expired". I use WinXP.

    Classic so far.

    Tried working disconnected... Result = same 3 minutes working. Also classic.


    The problem (aside me being slower than 3 minutes) is I can not get fresh files to keep guarded by method above, because somewhere is hidden info about previous trial period. ( I uninstalled, installed of the apps, and It behaved like others that I haven't touch).

    - Path to some files in XP is:
    C:\Documents and Settings\James\Application Data\Astute Graphics\InkScribe\InkScribeSettings

    They look like irrelevant settings (open with notepad and see).

    How to find relevant files?

    -----------

    Enough problems, now some solutions.

    Lucky people with enough hardware can simply reuse virtual machine with all ready.
    You will need to check the option in XP to show all hidden files and folder. Then try finding Astute Graphics (Folder) not files, add them all to the guard - this should work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. All Astute Graphics Plug-in final (04-03-13)
    By lessnoy in forum Graphic Design
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-03-2015, 10:44 AM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-19-2013, 07:26 PM
  3. Adobe Illustrator CS6 Astute Graphics plugins
    By vimalrajh in forum Graphic Design
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-02-2013, 11:50 PM
  4. Astute Graphics Widthscribe designer v.1.0.1
    By pardon in forum Full Plugins
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2013, 11:30 PM
  5. Astute Graphics Illustrator Plugins
    By kazanchi in forum Full Plugins
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 10:01 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts