Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Advices on Wacon tablets...

Banned 1984 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Wacom Bamboo CTH-460K have some issues on Win8 with Photoshop CC, after using it, mouse has very annoing lag. After relaunch Photoshop everything work fine, and again.

I think it's not good for start or whatever
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned Rikus is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    those articles are very helpful!
    I bought my bamboo create 2 weeks ago.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Member Memento mori is just really nice Memento mori is just really nice Memento mori is just really nice Memento mori is just really nice
    Thanks
    It depends on your current job and goal. I'm not a professional but if you just need some basic feature, Bamboo pen and touch is a great choice. I'm using it now. But if you want to become a concept artist, you may aim for cintiQ. Lots of game artists and illustrators in Japan use that, but the price is scary.

Banned rickawesome is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I don't consider myself a pro but i would go for a small intuos pro 5. Im really digging the wireless feature.

Banned jastwo is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I use a Wacom Intuos M and like it a lot. The size i not to small and not to big, i can recommend this, using it for daily design work and retouching

Junior Member Kukana is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I use a Wacom bamboo touch and fun, because I don't have a lot of money to put in a tablet, but it's great

Banned moreless is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I use Wacom tablets for years. Now I'm using Intuos 4. Can't live without tablets.

Banned dustin85 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I have a wacom tablet and love it. It is difficult getting use to but afterwhile it is very handy.

Banned el_panda is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Anyone use a Wacom tablet for everyday computer use instead of a mouse? I've thought about it and tried to at times, but I need to do a lot of precise selections in Photoshop and doing that with the pen drives me crazy. I wonder if you'd learn it in time though?

The latest Wacom tablets have the touch capabilities which is ok for web browsing etc, but not quite as good as the Apple Trackpad unfortunately.

Banned homestar runner is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    My advice? Forget Intuous 5. Intuos 3 is all you need. Also, don't automatically go for the largest size, it easily causes shoulder fatigue when you use the stylus. Get a small-to-mid sized one. They do the trick just fine.

11. Your ad here

Banned el_panda is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by homestar runner View Post
    My advice? Forget Intuous 5. Intuos 3 is all you need. Also, don't automatically go for the largest size, it easily causes shoulder fatigue when you use the stylus. Get a small-to-mid sized one. They do the trick just fine.
    Using both the Intuos 3 and Intuos 5 daily, I would say try them both if you have the chance. I find the 5 much more natural to use because of the texturized surface, vs. the smooth surface on Intuos 3. The wireless option on the latest model is a big bonus too. But yeah, the older models are absolutely fine though.

Junior Member iamnobody is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    just buy second hand wacom bamboo or manga, A5 is better for bigger screens, A6 is fine for portable computers (for example 13")

The wacom bamboo/manga are pretty decent tablets and you'll easy find out if you like it or not...

Banned Aresgib is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    sometimes the drivers do not load properly and you need to restart the pc, is the only problem I've had

Banned Muetze is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    it depends on how much you wanna spend on it and how much you wanna use it. If you're into illustrations and like to draw alot then it's probably for the best to go for a wacom intuos. If you're like me and focus on other areas like print, graphic design etc. but don't wanna miss the advantage of having the opportunity to draw directly on your computer or mac, then the Wacom Fun & Pen is a good choice. Little advice here: Better spend some more and get the Medium sized tablet, not the small one.

stl
    Junior Member stl is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I have a second hand bamboo that works well.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast