Software to convert image to vector...
Vectoraster is a graphics utility for creating vector-based raster patterns and halftones based on bitmap images. The raster patterns and point shapes can be freely configured to produce different styles. The resulting rasters can then either be exported to an EPS, PDF or TIFF-file or simply copied into most graphics software.
Vectoraster 3 is shareware and you can download it and try it for free, but with some limitations. To remove these limitations you have to register and pay for the application.
- Create point rasters or linerasters.
- Many configurable point shape types, from circles to polygons or custom shapes from imported EPS-files.
- Use characters as point shapes from any installed font, using a specified text to select the characters.
- Five configurable raster pattern types, including alternating grid, radial and varied density distribution.
- Four raster distortion modes to twist, bulge, wave or split the raster pattern.
- Copy raster curves straight into most other vector graphics software.
- Vector export to EPS or PDF, bitmap TIFF export.
- Set raster point color or use color from the primary or secondary source image.
- Batch processing to apply rasters directly to all images in a directory or to frames in a quicktime movie file.
- Universal application.
Mac OS X 10.4 or later
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.