+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Mac] NumberPress 2.3+SN

Junior Member h133 will become famous soon enough h133 will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

[Mac] NumberPress 2.3+SN

Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this in, but has a numbering question was asked in here, I thought it might be the best place to post. Mods/Admin please advise if this is in the incorrect section.

Number Press
    Numbering has never been easier.

The perfect solution for printshops, organizations, clubs or any type of business that need to number their documents! Whether you're a printshop looking to number 10,000 forms, or a club that needs to number a couple hundred raffle tickets - Number Press has you covered.

Just a few steps before your job is numbered!
    1. Enter your type settings, choose any font, style or size.
    2. Enter your numbering settings -- choose your starting number, ending number, increment and repeat.
    3. Specify the positions for your numbers.
    4. Print. It's that simple, every time!
    Interactive Preview
    Included in Number Press is an interactive preview feature, allowing you to see how the numbers will be printed. Use the rulers and margin to make sure every thing is perfect and ready to go. You can even see how the numbers change from one page to the next, just by clicking and dragging the scrollbar on the right of the page.

Print Directly to PDF
    Leveraging the power of modern operating systems, you can print directly to PDF. Perfect for repeat jobs, Number Press allows you to save time and money.
    Print a Graphic Image File and Number at the same time
    With Number Press, you can print scanned or exported image files and number at the same time. There's no need to put it through the printer twice -- just set up your settings, import the file, and your job will be done in no time!

Number Press can import these file types,
    • Mac OS X - PDF, EPS, TIFF, BMP, JPEG, GIF or any Quicktime Format
    • Windows - TIFF, BMP, JPEG or GIF
    Satisfy your need for Speed
    Number Press can spool or print to PDF ten thousand pages in only a couple of minutes on a 2 GHz computer. Even if your computer is five years old, the program can spool far faster than any high-speed laser printer can possibly print.
    Don't take our word for it.

What's new in version 2.3
    • Now place up to 32 numbers per page
    • Tabbed Interface for greater ease of use
    • Enhanced Interactive Preview
    • Quick Preview

[URL="http://www.2shared.com/file/TZFryD4v/NP23plusSN.html"]2SHARED.COM[/URL]

[url=http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/19018101/file.html]ZIPPYSHARE.COM[/url]

Last edited by h133; 09-22-2012 at 10:04 AM.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to h133 For This Useful Post:

Angen

Thumbs up

oooooooooooo this is GREAT!!!!!!!! Thank you very much!!!!

PRC Member darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all darkend is a name known to all
    Thanks
    is much better & easy EasyNumbering… if you click the button payment the software is free without a serial…

5. The Following User Says Thank You to darkend For This Useful Post:

Angen

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by darkend View Post
    is much better & easy EasyNumbering… if you click the button payment the software is free without a serial…
    You're right, not "much better", but it has a friendlier interface and allow to place the numbers in a graphic way. Thank you for the advice, recomended program!
    Basicaly both do the same job.

PRC Member peto31 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

NumberPress

Hi guys,

I'm asking for help. I need to create 17 000 pcs numbers and print it to each sticker separately. I wrote 13 000 number handy 2 years ago and It was deadly work.
    I found NumberPress, is great I really like demo, but don't have any serial or patch.

Please help me share it to me. Link is not working anymore.
    Thank you for helping me...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peto31 For This Useful Post:

Member t0rnad0 will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Please repost

The file was deleted from Mediafire. If you would, please repost.

Many thanks

Junior Member h133 will become famous soon enough h133 will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    I was unable to re-up the Mediafire file.

Here is another link [URL="http://www.2shared.com/file/TZFryD4v/NP23plusSN.html"]HEREl[/URL]

I will update the original post

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to h133 For This Useful Post:

b3932489
    I tried and tried. And tried again.
    It is a terrible program, unmanageable! Put a numerator in a specific location, save and / or print, and he puts it where he pleases. I take note and I behave accordingly: I move to balance the error. It's worse!

I prefer to thousands of times FileMaker Pro or, alternatively, InDesign. At least - their - put the numerators where I say. And leave them there!
    Last edited by b3932489; 05-03-2012 at 06:11 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to b3932489 For This Useful Post:

Angen
    Quote Originally Posted by b3932489 View Post
    I tried and tried. And tried again.
    It is a terrible program, unmanageable! Put a numerator in a specific location, save and / or print, and he puts it where he pleases. I take note and I behave accordingly: I move to balance the error. It's worse!

I prefer to thousands of times FileMaker Pro or, alternatively, InDesign. At least - their - put the numerators where I say. And leave them there!
    I downloaded it but didn't do any job yet. But I did it with Easy Numbering and it work's perfect (3 works done).
    Here it is: [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?sg05imlv822wt38"]http://www.mediafire.com/?sg05imlv822wt38[/URL]

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Angen For This Useful Post:

b3932489
    Angen,
    try DataMerge fuction in InDesign: simply perfect, perfectly simple!

After that, you can start to hate any other numbering software...

17. Your ad here

Angen

Thumbs up

Angen,
    try DataMerge fuction in InDesign: simply perfect, perfectly simple!

After that, you can start to hate any other numbering software...
    I have already used it. More than this: i'm working with Variable Data Printing software like HP Smartstream (it's an advance plugin for InDesign to merge variable data from large data bases) or Bartender.

But in Indesign first you have to create the Data Base, then do layout, then merge, then print.
    In Easy Numbering first do layout and then print. It take's less steps and the file (if you need to save it) is very smaller.
    Regards!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Angen For This Useful Post:

b3932489
    Well, if we talk about professional software is another story ...
    Concerning the creation of data, in sincerity, is not that complicated or long: two [maybe three] formulas in excel and you're done! And did once you don't it more.
    However, also try your suggestion ... Ehi, if you do not resist to share other software much more professional ... I promise: I do not get angry!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to b3932489 For This Useful Post:

Angen

Wink

Well, if we talk about professional software is another story ...
    Concerning the creation of data, in sincerity, is not that complicated or long: two [maybe three] formulas in excel and you're done! And did once you don't it more.
    However, also try your suggestion ... Ehi, if you do not resist to share other software much more professional ... I promise: I do not get angry!

I already have shared all I have; and I'm still searching for VDP sofware every day, because it's hard to find. If I find something new you'll be the first to know (or the second )
    Regards!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Angen For This Useful Post:

PRC Member peto31 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I try to create same test jobs and I write my experience. Demo looks good ....

b3932489
    At the moment I don't remember perfectly, but I think that also had problems with saving...

Let's be clear: I do not say that is a horrible program because "I don't like," I say that horrifies me because what he does, in my opinion, it is bad, very bad.

Put the numerator in a point, and he prints it somewhere else.
    Save it in a way, you reopen and find another thing...

I'd understand if you do not import some PDF or import them badly, that I could understand it, maybe the version of the pdf is not well enough supported by the program ... but he should do one thing: placing the numerators and print or save the PDF. It does, yes, but he do it bad!

Obviously as far as my personal experience.

Hey, it may be that I have done something wrong...

Just to cite a few examples:

example 1
    create an excel file with two, maximum three formulas, you have all the numerators that you want, divided as you like. Export a CSV and reorders - if necessary - with NotePad or TextEdit or BBEdit or any other text editor... Import such as Data Merge in InDesign and you're done.
    You have the file in InDesign light, elegant, fast. From there you can do all you want: PDF or print or e-mail...

example 2
    using FileMaker Pro [I know that, but any database will work in a similar way] and with a basic formula and other varied automatically have all the numerators that you need, sorted according to your needs, to print or use as you wish.

In both cases, all is still there where you put it. Everything stays there without any problems. Everything can be modified without fear that you delete everything...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast