This program opens a print ready pdf and will calculate the ink or tr coverage of the file. A perfect solution for needing to know approximately how much a print job will cost before printing it. If you are printing a sided 8.5x11 in full color it may not matter much - but what if you are printing 500 or a 1000 - then what?
This is a small easy to use application that does thing - reads ink or tr coverage and gives you the calculated results based on the consumable costs. What if you receive a digital file that has a large solid black background?
Is that background color 100 percent black, or could it have 50 percent magenta and yellow as well?
- Takes the guess work out of estimating.
- Estimate your printing based on a tool that can measure coverage.
- Consistent and predicable quoting.
We created this program to help us in our printing business. We quote our commercial work by finding the coverage and marking it up appropriately. Using print time, paper, and design time, we can be consistent on our quotes.
- This program can be used to determine the print cost of many digital printers.
- Laser, poster, wax, or ink jet printers.
- Seven color ink jets can be measured as well.
Attention - Problems with Leopard have been fixed as of version 1.13.
Attention - Problems with Snow is fixed as of version 1.16.
Attention - No problems under Lion.