+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Would like to share software but can't make new thread.

  1. #1
    Banned amidjang is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Would like to share software but can't make new thread.

    So how to share a software while being a new member here? The rule states " of the following condition" meaning I should be able access PRC if I could share a software or . However I cannot make a new thread there..

    Gotta get a software real quick for next week project...

  2. #2
    Banned bayoubaby86 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 22 Times in 6 Posts
    I think, in addition to 20+ posts, you must be a member or have activity longer than month. That may be your issue.

  3. #3
    Banned amidjang is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Seems that I have to talk to Admin in order to share a software. I found a thread [URL="http://www.printroot.com/forum/f27/where-how-post-share-software-6527/"]here[/URL]

    OK, hope it helps for whoever who has similar problem.
    And thank you for your respond.

  4. #4
    PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,346
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 627 Times in 357 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amidjang View Post
    Seems that I have to talk to Admin in order to share a software. I found a thread [URL="http://www.printroot.com/forum/f27/where-how-post-share-software-6527/"]here[/URL]

    OK, hope it helps for whoever who has similar problem.
    And thank you for your respond.
    do you know the meaning of "at least" and "useful"?

    reread the rules and ask yourself: which of my postings are really useful?

    if you continue with posting such crap you will never get access to prc!

    btw: you also have to be registered longer than a month so i doubt you can start your project next week.

  5. #5
    Banned amidjang is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Spiderman

    Spider,

    Exactly why I'm trying to share softwares in order to access PRC ASAP, I believe only 3-5 of my posts are "at least" useful.

    And ofc for the "at least" requirement above, I've abandd (aband0n3d) the first option of 20 useful posts. I'm going with the 2nd option and that's why I'm looking for a way to post software here.

    Correct me if I'm wrong but, "at least of the following conditions" means fulfilled condition out of three should be enough. Idk, though I used to live in States for 7 years, english isn't my first language after all.
    Last edited by amidjang; 05-02-2013 at 10:35 PM.

  6. #6
    PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,346
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 627 Times in 357 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amidjang View Post
    Spider,

    Exactly why I'm trying to share softwares in order to access PRC ASAP, I believe only 3-5 of my posts are "at least" useful.

    And ofc for the "at least" requirement above, I've abandd the first option of 20 useful posts. I'm going with the 2nd option and that's why I'm looking for a way to post software here.

    Correct me if I'm wrong but, "at least of the following conditions" means fulfilled condition out of three should be enough. Idk, though I used to live in States for 7 years, english isn't my first language after all.
    yepp, at least means "o n e" condition is enough. but it also means the more conditions you meet the more likely you will get access.

    your postings like "thank you" and "this is great" arent useful at all and are a violation against the rules. this keeps you away from getting access.

    and imho 1 month is still 1 month.
    there is no asap or do you want to ignore the rules once again?

  7. #7
    Banned amidjang is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    yepp, at least means "o n e" condition is enough. but it also means the more conditions you meet the more likely you will get access.

    your postings like "thank you" and "this is great" arent useful at all and are a violation against the rules. this keeps you away from getting access.

    and imho 1 month is still 1 month.
    there is no asap or do you want to ignore the rules once again?
    Well I have to agree with your first point. I have nothing to argue.

    However, just to make myself clear, I realized even before you mentid (mentid) it that I couldn't really contribute with useful posts, might due to my technical insufficiency. I tried, but for me it's not good enough, therefore I jumped into the next option of sharing softwares.

    I'm not sure about 1 month being 1 month, I mean I'd donate just to get quick access so I'll have to talk to admin and make everything clear.

  8. #8
    PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,346
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 627 Times in 357 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amidjang View Post
    Well I have to agree with your first point. I have nothing to argue.

    However, just to make myself clear, I realized even before you mentid (mentid) it that I couldn't really contribute with useful posts, might due to my technical insufficiency. I tried, but for me it's not good enough, therefore I jumped into the next option of sharing softwares.

    I'm not sure about 1 month being 1 month, I mean I'd donate just to get quick access so I'll have to talk to admin and make everything clear.
    read some other posts. for some members it took very long time after donating to become full member. admins dont respond very quick sometimes. maybe you have luck. also be aware that some links from the full section are very old and no longer working. so it is not guaranteed you will get your soft after donation.

    btw: you can share your software in the general discussions. its not the best way but this is your option for some contributions.

  9. #9
    Banned amidjang is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Thanks for the input, will keep that in mind. Have a great 1 , spidey.

    ** Can't type o n e, lol.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Best software to make your own fonts
    By usrpend in forum Graphic Design
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 10-23-2013, 07:44 AM
  2. where and how to post and share software
    By beymey in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 12:25 AM
  3. All new Quite thread 2011
    By congproprint in forum Installer or Patch Only
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 09:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts