+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Would like to share software but can't make new thread.

Banned amidjang is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Would like to share software but can't make new thread.

So how to share a software while being a new member here? The rule states " of the following condition" meaning I should be able access PRC if I could share a software or . However I cannot make a new thread there..

Gotta get a software real quick for next week project...

Banned bayoubaby86 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I think, in addition to 20+ posts, you must be a member or have activity longer than month. That may be your issue.

Thanks
    Seems that I have to talk to Admin in order to share a software. I found a thread [URL="http://www.printroot.com/forum/f27/where-how-post-share-software-6527/"]here[/URL]

OK, hope it helps for whoever who has similar problem.
    And thank you for your respond.

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amidjang View Post
    Seems that I have to talk to Admin in order to share a software. I found a thread [URL="http://www.printroot.com/forum/f27/where-how-post-share-software-6527/"]here[/URL]

OK, hope it helps for whoever who has similar problem.
    And thank you for your respond.
    do you know the meaning of "at least" and "useful"?

reread the rules and ask yourself: which of my postings are really useful?

if you continue with posting such crap you will never get access to prc!

btw: you also have to be registered longer than a month so i doubt you can start your project next week.

Thanks

Spiderman

Spider,

Exactly why I'm trying to share softwares in order to access PRC ASAP, I believe only 3-5 of my posts are "at least" useful.

And ofc for the "at least" requirement above, I've abandd (aband0n3d) the first option of 20 useful posts. I'm going with the 2nd option and that's why I'm looking for a way to post software here.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, "at least of the following conditions" means fulfilled condition out of three should be enough. Idk, though I used to live in States for 7 years, english isn't my first language after all.
    Last edited by amidjang; 05-02-2013 at 10:35 PM.

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Spider,

Exactly why I'm trying to share softwares in order to access PRC ASAP, I believe only 3-5 of my posts are "at least" useful.

And ofc for the "at least" requirement above, I've abandd the first option of 20 useful posts. I'm going with the 2nd option and that's why I'm looking for a way to post software here.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, "at least of the following conditions" means fulfilled condition out of three should be enough. Idk, though I used to live in States for 7 years, english isn't my first language after all.
    yepp, at least means "o n e" condition is enough. but it also means the more conditions you meet the more likely you will get access.

your postings like "thank you" and "this is great" arent useful at all and are a violation against the rules. this keeps you away from getting access.

and imho 1 month is still 1 month.
    there is no asap or do you want to ignore the rules once again?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    yepp, at least means "o n e" condition is enough. but it also means the more conditions you meet the more likely you will get access.

your postings like "thank you" and "this is great" arent useful at all and are a violation against the rules. this keeps you away from getting access.

and imho 1 month is still 1 month.
    there is no asap or do you want to ignore the rules once again?
    Well I have to agree with your first point. I have nothing to argue.

However, just to make myself clear, I realized even before you mentid (mentid) it that I couldn't really contribute with useful posts, might due to my technical insufficiency. I tried, but for me it's not good enough, therefore I jumped into the next option of sharing softwares.

I'm not sure about 1 month being 1 month, I mean I'd donate just to get quick access so I'll have to talk to admin and make everything clear.

Thanks
    Well I have to agree with your first point. I have nothing to argue.

However, just to make myself clear, I realized even before you mentid (mentid) it that I couldn't really contribute with useful posts, might due to my technical insufficiency. I tried, but for me it's not good enough, therefore I jumped into the next option of sharing softwares.

I'm not sure about 1 month being 1 month, I mean I'd donate just to get quick access so I'll have to talk to admin and make everything clear.
    read some other posts. for some members it took very long time after donating to become full member. admins dont respond very quick sometimes. maybe you have luck. also be aware that some links from the full section are very old and no longer working. so it is not guaranteed you will get your soft after donation.

btw: you can share your software in the general discussions. its not the best way but this is your option for some contributions.

Thanks
    Thanks for the input, will keep that in mind. Have a great 1 , spidey.

** Can't type o n e, lol.

+ Reply to Thread