+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: need help from admin.

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cooina View Post
    what a treasure is talking with you,rules has changed since that, when im register on this forum there are over 3000 members active, now this forum cant reach 30 member(and 100 guests?), most of them make mistake to register, because they have bigger right as guest...99% things found on this forum is all over the net, and 99% obsolete, why the hell i will try to become regular user then? its better to donate cnprintforum and grant access to fresh resources very hard to find(what i did), with working links, or come here, and talking with lonely arrogant people like you? And about rules: on cnprintforum is much easier to understand rules(they are written on chinese,but now they translated them) than here(written in english from the start )! You are right, i make mistake returning here, this forum is dead because a people like you!i come to share some fresh things, and i was amazed that i cant post or see anything in Printing Resource Center but is possible doing this as guest, and you told me it will be better that im didnt comeback at all, and again you are right!
    best wishes
    you have no clue what you are talking about!

a lot of active members from here are registered at c.p.c too!

the reason you wont find any interesting new links in this forum are those lamers like you who cant follow rules, have nothing to contribute and complain about not getting full access.

ever heard of non public stuff? there is a lot going on behind the scenes which isnt even available at c.p.c and which you will never get notice on!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to spider For This Useful Post:

Junior Member cooina will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    i dont think so,if that is true than info on donation page will be different...you are just angry...im not a lammer, why im not coming here is my private thing, as i finaly come here and have trouble as registered i search forum and land to this topic...
    and i read "you have passed over a year without any postings at all!
    there is no chance to fullfill the rules in your case!" and ask about that post(because im inactive for long time,i want to open new account(donate?) , and what i got is:"if you could live without this forum the past 4 years you will do the next 4 years too!"
    why are you so angry man?

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cooina View Post
    i dont think so,if that is true than info on donation page will be different...you are just angry...im not a lammer, why im not coming here is my private thing, as i finaly come here and have trouble as registered i search forum and land to this topic...
    and i read "you have passed over a year without any postings at all!
    there is no chance to fullfill the rules in your case!" and ask about that post(because im inactive for long time,i want to open new account(donate?) , and what i got is:"if you could live without this forum the past 4 years you will do the next 4 years too!"
    why are you so angry man?
    i am not angry. but i cant understand that some people ignore the rules completely.

the rules are for ALL members. why do you think they should not apply to you?
    if people dont like the rules they are free to join another forum.

i had to accept the same rules and managed to become full member without any problems. the BIG difference: i was acting like the rules say:

contribute NEW software and help other members with USEFUL posts.

at this time there wasnt the possibility to donate. contributing was the only way to get full access.

but in these days nobody wants to contribute. everybody just wants to download cracked software for free. thats disgusting!!!

and this is the reason why the most interesting stuff has become non public!

today everybody can donate to get full access if they need it so badly.
    so there is no reason for complaining at all!
    Last edited by spider; 08-28-2014 at 09:13 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to spider For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2