+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: need help from admin.

Banned shopclues123 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

need help from admin.

i have posted morethan 45 posts, but still my account not full fledged, please activate my account for site access. Admin please help in this

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by ;154682
    i have posted morethan 45 posts, but still my account not full fledged, please activate my account for site access. Admin please help in this
    read the rules!!!

Junior Member AraV will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    read the rules!!!
    Hello dear spider,
    could you be so kind to specify which rule exactly should be observed, please.
    I have 25 useful posts. I`m thanked 63 Times in 23 Posts.
    I`m registered user longer than one month. I can`t share software because i don`t have an access. Am I obligated to donate because it is not clear from the rules. And finally i have sent 22 messages to babajingjumong without any answer. I think that they even haven`t been seen.
    Could you please specify clearly what should I do to get an access to full software section, please.

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AraV View Post
    Hello dear spider,
    could you be so kind to specify which rule exactly should be observed, please.
    I have 25 useful posts. I`m thanked 63 Times in 23 Posts.
    I`m registered user longer than one month. I can`t share software because i don`t have an access. Am I obligated to donate because it is not clear from the rules. And finally i have sent 22 messages to babajingjumong without any answer. I think that they even haven`t been seen.
    Could you please specify clearly what should I do to get an access to full software section, please.
    who told you your posts are useful???

making 19 posts in one single day is very close to flooding and you didnt post every single month since you are registered here!

what is so hard to understand in the rules???

Thanks

making 19 posts in one single day is very close to flooding and you didnt post every single month since you are registered here!

Thank you very much for your reply. Now i feel much better because i`m sure that at least someone is reading my messages.
    About how helpful my posts are probably we should ask the people who have downloaded them. Anyway this comment doesn`t sound very stimulating. I have spent many hours searching for this books but this is another topic.
    About how often i am uploading. I have uploaded all that i had. Is it better to share one by one my books for months? I started when i was ready with my PhD Review, sorry about that. Since now i will keep this rule. I wont share books (because anyway i can`t share software) immediately. In general i like this forum and i want to be useful for all members. I will keep what i have for next two months and will share one by one. If then i`m still not helping here i will just remove my account. Because probably i`m in great mistake that i`m helping.
    Thank you again for you kind explanation for the rules.

Thanks

And just one small remark. My English is obviously not good but if i understand correct posting every month is more like general recommendation. If it has to be a rule, in my opinion, should be more specific. Like every user should post every month for 2 months or 6 months or 24 months term. Next year i could be still registered user. Are my posts going to be still reviewed?

Thanks

Thumbs down

And just one small remark. My English is obviously not good but if i understand correct posting every month is more like general recommendation. If it has to be a rule, in my opinion, should be more specific. Like every user should post every month for 2 months or 6 months or 24 months term. Next year i could be still registered user. Are my posts going to be still reviewed?
    OMG!!!

"... and new posts monthly!" its written very clearly on top of every page!
    this is part of the rules which you have agreed by registering here.

this is NOT a recommendation. this is a RULE!!!

Thanks
    OMG!!!

"... and new posts monthly!" its written very clearly on top of every page!
    this is part of the rules which you have agreed by registering here.

this is NOT a recommendation. this is a RULE!!!
    Thank you for your kind reply. As I mentioned I can wait. I don't know how long I would have to wait but thanks to god I'm still young.
    Have a nice and sunny day.

Member siddiqueng is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I also have 60 posts, but still I did not have full access.....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by siddiqueng View Post
    This sounds very discouraging. Probably we all should do like spider...

11. Your ad here

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by siddiqueng View Post
    if you dont understand the rules this is the wrong place for you!

Thanks
    This sounds very discouraging. Probably we all should do like spider...
    you have passed over a year without any postings at all!

there is no chance to fullfill the rules in your case!

why do you think you should get full access without any contribution for over a year?!?

Junior Member cooina will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    you have passed over a year without any postings at all!

there is no chance to fullfill the rules in your case!

why do you think you should get full access without any contribution for over a year?!?
    ok, im registered long time ago, and for some reasons im not be active for about 4 years, now im back, and you told me its better to open new account?

Thanks

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by cooina View Post
    ok, im registered long time ago, and for some reasons im not be active for about 4 years, now im back, and you told me its better to open new account?

you have accepted the rules by registering here, didnt you???

and now you say: hey, these rules dont belong to me cause i have registered such a long time ago!

if you could live without this forum the past 4 years you will do the next 4 years too!

Junior Member cooina will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    what a treasure is talking with you,rules has changed since that, when im register on this forum there are over 3000 members active, now this forum cant reach 30 member(and 100 guests?), most of them make mistake to register, because they have bigger right as guest...99% things found on this forum is all over the net, and 99% obsolete, why the hell i will try to become regular user then? its better to donate cnprintforum and grant access to fresh resources very hard to find(what i did), with working links, or come here, and talking with lonely arrogant people like you? And about rules: on cnprintforum is much easier to understand rules(they are written on chinese,but now they translated them) than here(written in english from the start )! You are right, i make mistake returning here, this forum is dead because a people like you!i come to share some fresh things, and i was amazed that i cant post or see anything in Printing Resource Center but is possible doing this as guest, and you told me it will be better that im didnt comeback at all, and again you are right!
    best wishes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast