So you think you have what it takes to become a PrintRoot Moderator? Wanna become part of something of this magnitude?
We are now accepting Moderator applications. Prior knowledge of vBulletin is not a must but is shined upon. We require an age limit of 18+. As a Moderator you must be mature, knowledgeable and willing to work.
You must also be able to understand and follow the chain of command. Mods report to Super Mods. Super Mods report to Junior Admins and if they can't handle the problem an Admin will be requested.
As a Moderator you will be required to do a few tasks. These include:
If you think you are up to the challenge and have 100+ posts please copy the below application form, fill it out, and send it in a PM to me and i will get back to you ASAP.
- Being able to work with and get along with the members of PrintRoot.
- Being able to provide at least 1+ hours a day to the forum.
- Helping to manage/Moderator parts of the forum assigned to you.
- Being able to understand and follow simple rules and guidelines of PrintRoot.
- Must speak English fluently. We don't perfect grammar, and punctuations, but It must be good enough.
- MUST act professional in all the ways. Inside the forum, or on another forum. Because don't forget your representing PrintRoot!
Please use this format when putting in an application for becoming a Moderator.
If you don't think you can handle or don't have enough posts please don't waste our time! Dont worry your personal info will never be leaked/shared.Name:
Why do you think you should be a Moderator?:
Have you ever been a Moderator on another forum?(If yes post the site(s):
Have you read the forum rules and understand them fully?:
Background about yourself(PM me If you want):