+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where's my request post(s)?

Senior Member Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 356 Posts

Where's my request post(s)?

Hi guys,

I post this topic to want to know the reason my request post disappeared.

Yesterday I posted 2 topic of request in Request box. They're Artimas and GHS.

Artimas:
    http://www.printroot.com/forum/f44/%5Brequest%5D-artimas-hackberry-2009-a-44036/
    And GHS (HouseOfBurvo), but today I check, it disappeared, I don't receive any message, or notice about my topic, that Mod deleted it, or something like that.

Google Search still gives me result:

but the link didn't work.

Many days ago, I realized that my request of Archivio also disappeared like this, but I think there was another member posting request so I kept silent.

Now I want to know why?

*Updated:

Now I know another topic:
    http://www.printroot.com/forum/f44/[request-completed]-ghs-house-burvo-42610/
    I've searched with keyword: houseofburvo, and it gave me result, but I searched with keyword: ghs, it didn't give me anything, so I think GHS hasn't posted as request or release. Maybe Mod saw my topic and realized that duplicated post, and delete my post, but I think if Mod delete or big edit my post, you should message to me.
    Last edited by swit; 01-23-2014 at 05:33 AM.
    If you have problem with my links, PM me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Asian For This Useful Post:

Moderator swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,527 Times in 702 Posts
    Hi Asian.

First, i wonder why you are publicly complaining rather than contacting me or Morpheo by PM.
    Second, indeed, your posts were deleted because they were duplicates.
    Third, as moderators, we delete many posts each days, we do not have, and won't, to inform the authors, unless they do not follow the rules.

Do not answer here. If you want to talk about it, contact me by PM. Thanks, take care, Swit

4. The Following User Says Thank You to swit For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread