+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What do with babajingjumong ?

Senior Member Koreyko has much to be proud of Koreyko has much to be proud of Koreyko has much to be proud of Koreyko has much to be proud of Koreyko has much to be proud of Koreyko has much to be proud of Koreyko has much to be proud of Koreyko has much to be proud of Koreyko has much to be proud of Koreyko has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 193 Posts

What do with babajingjumong ?

I mean users with 0 posts, which are beginning to gain the amount of posts, to bypass the restriction to download fonts.

1. It is very big work for moders
    2. Their posts are is trash. It's clutter to users

Mayby can stop it in this way:

User 30 posts - leave as is now
    User 0-30 posts - limit 3-5 posts per day

What do you think about this ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Koreyko For This Useful Post:

Moderator morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,102 Times in 420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Koreyko View Post
    I mean users with 0 posts, which are beginning to gain the amount of posts, to bypass the restriction to download fonts.

1. It is very big work for moders
    2. Their posts are is trash. It's clutter to users

Mayby can stop it in this way:

User 30 posts - leave as is now
    User 0-30 posts - limit 3-5 posts per day

What do you think about this ?

This user has been banned, flooded the message board some nonsense and never thanked the other users.
    These parasites are those that give more work to the moderators.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to morpheo1967 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 356 Posts
    Well, glad for being considered my report.

I think these users don't know how to use Thanks button, we can use Report button for them, so Moderators can check and make some decisions with them.

There're also some people enter here and just post request, request and request, 30 requests and they have 30 posts so download very well lol, but if their attitude is good, I think we can ignore them.
    If you have problem with my links, PM me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Asian For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread