+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Requests for post count requirement to be reduced.

Senior Member davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,115 Times in 757 Posts

Requests for post count requirement to be reduced.

Getting a bit fed up seeing these in the font forums. Hesitate to brand people leechers.....

Member Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks
    Yeah, have to admit (as you know) I'm guilty of having asked for a reduction. Having reconsidered, I do have to agree with you in here as we are given the option to assess the value of our posts and when asked for a reduction it almost becomes an obligation of the donor to reduce their asking price.

Personally, I'm just learning the ropes here but I wouldn't mind seeing the bounty system streamlined to emphasize the difference between the Top 4,000 Garbage Version 1.000;com.myfonts.gynootype.papyrus-pro.cond-black-ital.wfkit2.3DDB fonts ever and Barmeno Pro. Whether that means prices go up or not...

+ Reply to Thread