+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question: Wishes Script Font Family

Junior Member jamiebergeron is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Question: Wishes Script Font Family

This is my first post, so I hope I do this correctly. =)

I have been having an issue with the Wishes Script fonts. There are 18 fonts, and I have installed all 18 on my computer, however, when I go to Photoshop or InDesign to use them, only 6 appear. Does anyone have any idea what could cause this or what the issue could be?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! =)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jamiebergeron For This Useful Post:

Junior Member aalish is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    its simple I think,

Light, regular, bold.
    6 fonts x3 = 18

if you go to your photoshop and choose wishes font, right next you will see 3 choices, light, regular and bold. The same with all wishes fonts that are shown at your photoshop. If you make the math they are 18.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aalish For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aalish View Post
    its simple I think,

Light, regular, bold.
    6 fonts x3 = 18

if you go to your photoshop and choose wishes font, right next you will see 3 choices, light, regular and bold. The same with all wishes fonts that are shown at your photoshop. If you make the math they are 18.
    The same to you, I think so, right next to name box, you will see small box to choose styles.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Asian For This Useful Post:

Junior Member jamiebergeron is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Ohhhh...alright, that makes sense! I will go try that...I never even thought about that because I've never had the issue with having to select the different styles. All my other fonts seemed to all be listed in the fonts drop down menu. I'm just getting used to Photoshop and InDesign, so I'm still learning!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jamiebergeron For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread