+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about Font Releases vs. Font Fulfillment

Junior Member taco will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Question about Font Releases vs. Font Fulfillment

Responding to the sticky post in the Requests Forum - When you say to fill font requests in its own thread, does that mean to reply within the request thread with a link to the download? Start a new thread with the link in the Requests forum?

I only ask because to me, asking to fill a request in its own thread means to start a new one (which I would guess would go in Releases), yet the sticky says not to start a new thread in releases. I'm confused!

Sorry for the confusion, just want to clarify and make sure I'm doing things right.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to taco For This Useful Post:

Moderator swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,527 Times in 702 Posts
    No problem, better to ask indeed.

Hmmm, yes, maybe it's not that clear.

By "fill a request in its own thread", i mean of course to filling a request in the request's thread (aka the same thread) ;)

I will precise, thanks to have mentioned this point.

Swit.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to swit For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread