many users had their upload at ge.tt been deleted.
I don't know why, but, in the meanwhile, if you still encounter some problems, please use another uploader like :
For my part, i don't get any problem at ge.tt.
Maybe because :
- i'm unregistered there
- i always provide a direct download link
- i always SCRIBBLE the name of my zips.
I'd suggest you, if using ge.tt, to do the same, especially uploading as an UNREGISTERED MEMBER and SCRIBBLING the filenames.
Below a reminder about the rules on that matter :
- a) You must zip any file. Do not link to plain OTF/TTF files.
- b) IMPORTANT : you must compress your zip files with this PASSWORD (all lowercase) : printroot.com
- c) You must provide a DIRECT LINK to your upload. It means no registration, no redirects, no surveys, no counters (excepted nekaka.com).
- d) Do scribble the name of your zipped files. Ex : "TR3ND" or "Trendy_Stuff", are better than Trend_(Latinotype)_OT. Please zip a folder with real names than just plain files.
Take care, Swit.