+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fill a request in the same thread

deejayz

Fill a request in the same thread

The problem with this rule is that it is not obvious when browsing.
    Last edited by deejayz; 11-21-2013 at 04:33 PM.

Senior Member Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 356 Posts
    Edited thread title but it's not working, so when someone browsing for fonts, they don't see the title [REQUEST COMPLETED], just see [REQUEST] and maybe they think it's not filled so they can re-request (???).

Hope admin will fix it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Asian For This Useful Post:

Moderator swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,527 Times in 702 Posts
    I moved this thread in General Discussion.

About your concerns : some titles, after the author has edited it, shows [REQUEST COMPLETED], some don't (but it's visible within the thread). I don't know why, something is buggy with the the editing system.

Now, i read all the threads posted and edited each day, and i always edit the posts asap.

Filling a request in the same thread is still the most logical and natural way ;)

Swit.
    Last edited by swit; 11-20-2013 at 02:59 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to swit For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread