+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Downloads & "Thank you"

Senior Member tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 Times in 437 Posts

Downloads & "Thank you"

something puzzles me in the d/l and "Thank You" process : an average of 30% of people - sometimes only 10% - who d/l something ( in Fonts or even Resources ) bother to click the 'Thanks' button .

Why ? The button is just a click away and doesn't cost anything .
    But of course your 'nickname' will show up below the post + d/l reflect in your 'history' , so it's not really anonymous . Could that be one reason ? The Mod. could see you are a 'leech' ?

Or 70% of people are just being 'lazy' and don't bother ? Some " I don't care " attitude , grab & run ? Weird .

Of course a 'Thank you' is not mandatory , it's just optional & a goodwill gesture

But I imagine it can be frustrating for people who offer good stuff , like Del here below , and just get a 1 out of 10 appreciation :

Any honest comment about the real reasons of such a low rate ? Just curious ..

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tony 7 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 356 Posts
    Some people don't know what is "thanks".
    Their hands know how to click "download" and don't know how to click "thanks".
    If you have problem with my links, PM me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Asian For This Useful Post:

Banned cascolo will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    I don't have a lot of tangible items to post & share, just a little of knowledge.

So i think the least i can do is thank the person,for a great post.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cascolo For This Useful Post:

Banned books is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I think the solid users who have been here for any length of time are great at saying thanks, whether it's downloads or a helpful comment/post. Completely agree that it's just common courtesy & good manners to say thanks as it only takes an extra second or two out of your day. Especially thank people if they helped you out with something that could have taken a TON of time otherwise!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to books For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread