+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amount of messeges to get good commercial font

Member quagmire is a glorious beacon of light quagmire is a glorious beacon of light quagmire is a glorious beacon of light quagmire is a glorious beacon of light quagmire is a glorious beacon of light
    Thanks

Amount of messeges to get good commercial font

I am new to that forum but, despite that, i'd like to express an opinion: there are too many ways to cheat/flood. Along with that, too many new/good fonts have low hide rates, like 3 or something. Therefore you may flood 5 messages and get nearly any font. I love fonts, i have a lot acctually, and i have bought a lot of them as well. Feel weird to post knowing that there few "flood for" topics around. No problem to share with nice people. Why do you need those "flood topics" like "what's the best foundry?"? Who cares adout novices opinion?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to quagmire For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 356 Posts
    I think it's just a discuss topic but like you say, a great chance for anyone who want to spam to get fonts.

Many days ago I was one of people who put the high post-count to see the hidden link (least is 10), but I receive some private messages they said that they don't have enough posts to get my link, I saw that sb had normal posts (20 or 30) and they shared, they didn't spam, and simply that they don't have enough post.
    If you have problem with my links, PM me.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Asian For This Useful Post:

Member quagmire is a glorious beacon of light quagmire is a glorious beacon of light quagmire is a glorious beacon of light quagmire is a glorious beacon of light quagmire is a glorious beacon of light
    Thanks
    I won't say 'no' if it's obviously not a spammer who asks, but considering how many flood topics created i presume it's nearly impossible to control leachers which is defenetely bad for the entire forum. Community means "to exchange and help", but not to through away valueble staff.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to quagmire For This Useful Post:

Banned Brodersen is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
    I won't say 'no' if it's obviously not a spammer who asks, but considering how many flood topics created i presume it's nearly impossible to control leachers which is defenetely bad for the entire forum. Community means "to exchange and help", but not to through away valueble staff.
    I agree, it is too much!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Brodersen For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread