If any violation of the rules, permanently banned.
Do search before you post a request. Any duplicate request will be deleted without any warning.
- 1. As a filler, you must fill a request in the same thread (which it excludes to create a new post in Releases forum).
- 2. The general rules of the Releases forum, especially about posting, apply here.
- 3. No more than 3 different fonts per request.
Thanks to contribute to this forum, please take some time to read the rules.
- a) Your title must strictly follows this FORMAT :
[REQUEST] Name of the font (Name of the foundry or the publisher).
[FONT ID] A short description
[REQUEST] Proxima Nova (Mark Simonson)
[FONT ID] Script font on a poster
Note : the [REQUEST] tag must be in CAPITALS.
- b) Any EXTRA information must be placed AFTER the brackets. The only extra informations allowed in the titles are : Originals - Complete
[REQUEST] Centrale Sans (Typedepot) Originals
2. Within your post.
- a) You must provide a LINK to a preview of the font(s) (from myfonts.com, foundry's website etc.)
- b) You must provide a PREVIEW PICTURE of the font(s) you are requesting.
- c) Politeness is welcome, as "please" and "thank you". A request showing only a name and a link is not the better way to make somebody want to fill it.
3. Posting and Uploading.
To requester :
- a) You must edit the title of your request if it is filled, even partially. Use these tags :
- [REQUEST COMPLETED]
- [REQUEST PARTIALLY COMPLETED]
- [FONT ID COMPLETED]
- b) You are free to reply to a filler to thank her/him, and discuss about your request. Note : only the requester may post a thanks message, for others, refer to rule #3.e
To filler :
- c) The rules of the Releases forum apply here, in particular about mentioning format and numbers of files, hiding any download link and protecting any zip file with the password (all lowercase).
- d) If you fill a request with a partial set, you must mention it within your post with some details about the format and the number of files provided.
To anyone :
- e) MESSAGES OF THANKS, empty messages and such SPAM are strictly prohibited (excepted for the requester). Express your gratitude only by clicking on the "THANKS" BUTTON. Only technical comments and reviews are allowed.
- f) PRIVATE trading through PM system is forbidden.
- g) You are allowed to dig up an old thread (only in Releases and Requests forums) to alert the moderators about a dead link, we will then delete the whole thread. Do not ask for an upload or update within the thread, simply make a new request in the Requests forum.
- a) About the specific terms used here, do refer to the "Font lexicon" thread in General Discussion forum :
- b) About the way to HIDE any content, do refer to the sticky about it in Releases :
- c) About the proper way to make a post :
- c) If you need any help, feel free to contact me (swit) or morpheo1967 by PM.
Any thread which DOES NOT FOLLOW the rules WILL BE DELETED without any warning, the author getting a INFRACTION or a PERMANENT BAN.