+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do I upload images in the forum?

Junior Member audelino is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

How do I upload images in the forum?

Hi,

I just wanted to share an image of a font to check if people in the forum could help me identifying it, but I am not able to upload an image. I keep getting a message that reads: not a valid format with a red exclamation sign icon. It's a very small file, it's RGB and a it's a JPG. I can't possibly see what I am doing wrong.

Thanks!

Member ninoprint is a splendid one to behold ninoprint is a splendid one to behold ninoprint is a splendid one to behold ninoprint is a splendid one to behold ninoprint is a splendid one to behold ninoprint is a splendid one to behold ninoprint is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. pleaseĀ Register to gain full access.

Junior Member audelino is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Thank you so much!

Moderator morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute morpheo1967 has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,102 Times in 420 Posts

Add image

Quote Originally Posted by audelino View Post
    Hi,

I just wanted to share an image of a font to check if people in the forum could help me identifying it, but I am not able to upload an image. I keep getting a message that reads: not a valid format with a red exclamation sign icon. It's a very small file, it's RGB and a it's a JPG. I can't possibly see what I am doing wrong.

Thanks!
    Uploading a picture.

Hotlinking is prohibited, you must upload any picture to an upload site. Here's some links :
    Code:

http://imgur.com
    http://postimg.org

To add a picture within your post, you must simply click on the "Insert image" icon, as on red on the picture below, and paste your link :

Note : you can manually doing it by using the [IMG] link to the picture [/IMG] tags.

+ Reply to Thread