+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Compiled List of Outstanding Font Requests (MS Word Doc)

Senior Member JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,525 Times in 2,097 Posts

Compiled List of Outstanding Font Requests (MS Word Doc)

I hope this is okay with the mods, but I have compiled a list of outstanding font requests in an MS Word document. I'm unable to attach it, so I have uploaded it here:

Hidden Block (you must be registered):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

I sorted it according to Type Foundry, but you can also sort it according to Font Name. I thought it would be easier than browsing through the 21 pages of outstanding and filled requests. Older requests tend to be forgotten once they move back a few pages.

This might also make it easier for new members to find some fonts that haven't already been posted. If I missed your request, accept my apologies in advance.

Thanks for all of the great font shares!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JackieFont For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread