+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [REQUEST COMPLETED] Angilla Tattoo (Måns Grebäck)

Banned sabotage420 is just really nice sabotage420 is just really nice sabotage420 is just really nice sabotage420 is just really nice
    Thanks

[REQUEST COMPLETED] Angilla Tattoo (Måns Grebäck)

PREVIEW> http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/mawns/angilla-tattoo/
    Last edited by swit; 12-10-2013 at 11:13 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sabotage420 For This Useful Post:

Banned sabotage420 is just really nice sabotage420 is just really nice sabotage420 is just really nice sabotage420 is just really nice
    Thanks
    was more looking for the full non demo version, but guess beggers can't be choosers.

Thanks
    those are perfect, just missing the digit numbers deco such as 9 being...

i have some other similar fonts with deco i can sub tho. thanks a ton

Member bajin has a reputation beyond repute bajin has a reputation beyond repute bajin has a reputation beyond repute bajin has a reputation beyond repute bajin has a reputation beyond repute bajin has a reputation beyond repute bajin has a reputation beyond repute bajin has a reputation beyond repute bajin has a reputation beyond repute bajin has a reputation beyond repute bajin has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 Times in 337 Posts
    This're looking for ?

Thanks

Hide the link !!

im adding them into the file now from the personal use one. :) ill upload it when i am done.

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

also added spaces into the font name... i am anal like that lol
    Last edited by swit; 12-10-2013 at 03:52 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sabotage420 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    probably a stupid question, don't have much font making/editing experience....is it possible to turn them into just one font with subfamilies book & numbers? i notice they are both book. if i could learn to group fonts could save me a ton of space in my font menu.

Member bajin has a reputation beyond repute bajin has a reputation beyond repute bajin has a reputation beyond repute bajin has a reputation beyond repute bajin has a reputation beyond repute bajin has a reputation beyond repute bajin has a reputation beyond repute bajin has a reputation beyond repute bajin has a reputation beyond repute bajin has a reputation beyond repute bajin has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sabotage420 View Post
    probably a stupid question, don't have much font making/editing experience....is it possible to turn them into just one font with subfamilies book & numbers? i notice they are both book. if i could learn to group fonts could save me a ton of space in my font menu.
    Yes

http://www.printroot.com/forum/f45/how-edit-ripped-fonts-fontlab-studio-tutorial-34899/

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bajin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    awesome. ill have to adapt it for fontforge or high-logic but that's perfect. gives me the concept. even some of the fonts i paid for as originals are setup so bad. thx

Thanks
    bah. i can't figure it out with font forge of HL Font Creator. Guess I am destined to have a super long font menu. :(

Thanks
    Find tutorials for renaming or learn to use FontLab and patient awakens and
    in order to avoid a long list of installed fonts use utilitles for temporary font
    installation, I use a simple AMP Font Viewer (free http://www.ampsoft.net/utilities/FontViewer.php )
    good luck

14. Your ad here

Thanks
    i have amp too. great program. also use typograf and thinking of buying FontExplorer X Pro in new year. trial seems good for it. ill have to find a copy of font lab i guess

+ Reply to Thread