+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [REQUEST] Woolen (Magpie Paper Works)

Donor Endash is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

[REQUEST COMPLETED] Woolen (Magpie Paper Works)

http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/magpiepaperworks/woolen/

Thanks so much!
    Last edited by Endash; 11-20-2014 at 01:05 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Endash For This Useful Post:

Senior Member JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,525 Times in 2,097 Posts
    Here you are (1 x OTF). Enjoy!

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 5 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to JackieFont For This Useful Post:

Banned Papergirl will become famous soon enough Papergirl will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Thank you so much for this, but I can't seem to open the file... It says not permitted and is encrypted with a password... however, the forum's password doesn't seem to work. Can anyone help me out? :-)

Senior Member JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute JackieFont has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,525 Times in 2,097 Posts
    Hi Papergirl,

I'm not sure what the problem is, but I just tested the font and it downloads correctly using the standard forum password. Please try downloading it again.

I'm glad you like the font.

Junior Member Erin is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Papergirl View Post
    Thank you so much for this, but I can't seem to open the file... It says not permitted and is encrypted with a password... however, the forum's password doesn't seem to work. Can anyone help me out? :-)
    It didn't work for me at first, I can't open it with the standard Mac archive utility, but was able to get it done with Unarchiver + standard password.

+ Reply to Thread