+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [REQUEST] - Toulouse Lautrec Moulin Rouge (T-26)

Senior Member rynodigital is just really nice rynodigital is just really nice rynodigital is just really nice rynodigital is just really nice
    Thanks

[REQUEST] - Toulouse Lautrec Moulin Rouge (T-26)

Looking for this rough / organic typeface from T-26

http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/t26/toulouse-lautrec-moulin-rouge/
    http://www.t26.com/fonts/420-Toulouse-Lautrec

Senior Member nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute nikolab has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,217 Times in 505 Posts
    Toulouse Lautrec Moulin Rouge (T-26) | 2TT

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 10 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nikolab For This Useful Post:

Senior Member zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,978 Times in 272 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rynodigital View Post

Henri de Toulouseā€“Lautrec, Moulin Rouge: La Goulue, 1891
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. pleaseĀ Register to gain full access.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zelenizub For This Useful Post:

Member Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rynodigital View Post

http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/t26/toulouse-lautrec-moulin-rouge/
    http://www.t26.com/fonts/420-Toulouse-Lautrec

Something a little wonky going on with the files that nikolab posted. I searched through my older files and found that most of the files looked exactly the same as nikolabs [might just be a Mac problem on my end] and one from Fontographer dated 3/17/99.

I have no idea if this is in any way filling the request but here's Moulin Rouge Solide and I'll keep searching through external drives to see if I have any T1 copies or Outline.

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 11 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Composed For This Useful Post:

Senior Member rynodigital is just really nice rynodigital is just really nice rynodigital is just really nice rynodigital is just really nice
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Composed View Post
    Something a little wonky going on with the files that nikolab posted. I searched through my older files and found that most of the files looked exactly the same as nikolabs [might just be a Mac problem on my end] and one from Fontographer dated 3/17/99.

I have no idea if this is in any way filling the request but here's Moulin Rouge Solide and I'll keep searching through external drives to see if I have any T1 copies or Outline.

*** hidden content ***

Thanks for this! And while i agree they do preview 'weird' in QuickView when i installed the fonts with FontExplorerX they looked / installed just fine!

+ Reply to Thread