+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [REQUEST] Old Opera (AlterDeco)

Senior Member Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,121 Times in 375 Posts

[REQUEST COMPLETED] Old Opera (AlterDeco)

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. pleaseĀ Register to gain full access.
    Last edited by Speeker; 11-16-2014 at 08:31 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Speeker For This Useful Post:

Senior Member tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 Times in 437 Posts
    * maybe Peanut can help for this one ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tony 7 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,121 Times in 375 Posts
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. pleaseĀ Register to gain full access.

Senior Member Peanut has a reputation beyond repute Peanut has a reputation beyond repute Peanut has a reputation beyond repute Peanut has a reputation beyond repute Peanut has a reputation beyond repute Peanut has a reputation beyond repute Peanut has a reputation beyond repute Peanut has a reputation beyond repute Peanut has a reputation beyond repute Peanut has a reputation beyond repute Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,715 Times in 318 Posts
    I don't have it, but I will see if I can find it for you.

Normal Member JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks

REQUEST COMPLETED - Old Opera (Alterdeco) 2014 - Commercial Release

Here you go! :)

/////// This was compressed using KEKA. If you are unable to decompress the file using your normal utility, try another. Tested with iPack and StuffitExpander

/////// Usual Pass

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 50 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

8. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to JamesS For This Useful Post:

Senior Member tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute tony 7 has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 Times in 437 Posts
    * JamesS has been offering great fonts & bundles, but it seems there is very little appreciation to show :

* Old Opera : 6 Thanks for 56 d/l

* Advena (Artimasa) post by JamesS : 4 Thanks for 45 d/l

* Sea Horse (Alterdeco) post by JamesS : 3 Thanks for 52 d/l
    Last edited by tony 7; 11-16-2014 at 07:41 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tony 7 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tony 7 View Post
    * JamesS has been offering great fonts & bundles, but it seems there is very little appreciation for that :

- maybe pushing the Thanks button is already too much asking for those anonymous ( 56-6= ) 50 people

-------------------------

* Advena (Artimasa) 2014 post by JamesS : 4 Thanks for 45 d/l

* Sea Horse (Alterdeco) 2014 post by JamesS : 3 Thanks for 52 d/l
    Simple reason: some members here leak the link to anyone who doesn't have account, no re-up, James's link is public with them. We're here to request with CM/MF links, they request with our forum links.
    If you have problem with my links, PM me.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Asian For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Koreyko has much to be proud of Koreyko has much to be proud of Koreyko has much to be proud of Koreyko has much to be proud of Koreyko has much to be proud of Koreyko has much to be proud of Koreyko has much to be proud of Koreyko has much to be proud of Koreyko has much to be proud of Koreyko has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 193 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian View Post
    Simple reason: some members here leak the link to anyone who doesn't have account, no re-up, James's link is public with them. We're here to request with CM/MF links, they request with our forum links.
    Not only.
    Some users (even with more 400 posts) just not push this button.
    It is easy to check

Senior Member linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,080 Times in 434 Posts
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):

Quote Originally Posted by Asian View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Koreyko View Post
    Not only.
    Some users (even with more 400 posts) just not push this button.
    It is easy to check

15. The Following User Says Thank You to linkgreencold For This Useful Post:

Banned Togijak is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tony 7 View Post
    * JamesS has been offering great fonts & bundles, but it seems there is very little appreciation to show :

* Old Opera : 6 Thanks for 56 d/l

* Advena (Artimasa) post by JamesS : 4 Thanks for 45 d/l

* Sea Horse (Alterdeco) post by JamesS : 3 Thanks for 52 d/l
    OK I always push the thanks button here, but I can't push the thanks button @ge.tt. The reason for this is - I use JDownloader to download, so I don't see the ge.tt page.

17. Your ad here

Senior Member Koreyko has much to be proud of Koreyko has much to be proud of Koreyko has much to be proud of Koreyko has much to be proud of Koreyko has much to be proud of Koreyko has much to be proud of Koreyko has much to be proud of Koreyko has much to be proud of Koreyko has much to be proud of Koreyko has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 193 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by linkgreencold View Post
    ...But I never let the amount of clicked thanks in my uploads let me be upset :P, and complaining will not solve anything.
    Hey, wherefore you wrote it under citation of my message?
    It's similar to upset or to complain?

Need not think that you are a telepath ))
    There were questions in the topic and users write to discuss it.

Senior Member linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute linkgreencold has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,080 Times in 434 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Koreyko View Post
    Hey, wherefore you wrote it under citation of my message?
    It's similar to upset or to complain?

Need not think that you are a telepath ))
    There were questions in the topic and users write to discuss it.
    Ah no, only the "Agree" part is to answer your comment. The rest is nothing to do with the quotation so don't mind it.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to linkgreencold For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute Asian has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by linkgreencold View Post
    *** hidden content ***
    Totally got it, and totally feel...
    If you have problem with my links, PM me.

Normal Member JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold JamesS is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks

Thanks From JamesS

Asian, Tony7, Linkgreencold, Koreyko, & Peanut:

Seriously, I do appreciate the discussion concerning the way that people show little to no appreciation for what others share. It is one of the things that gets stuck in my 'craw to use a Southern euphemism.

Personally, I am one of the board members that paid the membership fee to access resources which makes this issue even more irritating when my PM box fills up with people asking for resource access when they have not contributed nor have they paid for a membership.

I would share A LOT more of the resources that I have purchased (not leeched from other sites) if the mods could rectify the issue of randoms that are a constant source of frustration for me and, I am sure, others as well.

I think that for the time being, I'll continue to post resources to the main boards, but for the exceptional resources I am going to send out a PM to those that feel the burn of the lack of gratitude.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JamesS For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread