+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [REQUEST] Nexa Originals (Font F)

Banned stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks

[REQUEST] Nexa Originals (Font F)

Can anyone share with me the original nexa sans?

Banned stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold stradivarious is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks
    anyone???

Thanks
    anyone friends?...

Member Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks
    Link? Nexa OT is still available here
    HTML Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    but I'm guessing that's not what you're looking for...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Composed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Im sorry, this no is Originals... I need originals please.

Member Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks

All I've got.

HTML Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Composed For This Useful Post:

Senior Member davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,115 Times in 757 Posts
    Still looking for originals of Nexa (Sans) - Myfonts current, please.
    Last edited by davisfirs; 10-08-2015 at 01:51 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by davisfirs View Post
    Still looking for originals of Nexa and Nexa Slab, please. (not Script or Rust)
    Yeah? The set I posted in the Release thread [at least Nexa OT] is different than the one you originally posted a couple years ago. I'm fairly confident that Nexa Slab is the complete original but I've definitely been fooled by WR in the past.

my post from a couple days ago -
    HTML Code:

and the tech specs are close-ish for Nexa OT. The glyph count at least matches up.

(sorry everything is so chaotic with the screenshots. I am more than willing to elaborate on anything that I just rambled on about)

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Composed For This Useful Post:

Senior Member davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Apologies. you're right. It's Nexa (Sans) which is not the latest oroginal version. Slab is current and original.

Thanks
    Thanks so much...

Unfortunately not because reason can not install complete, to install "REGULAR and BOLD" says .. The file was already installed. Would you replace it?. Aggg!

Has anyone had the same problem in Windows 7?

14. Your ad here

Thanks
    There were free versions of Reg and Bold. Perhaps you installed them?

Thanks
    There were free versions of Reg and Bold. Perhaps you installed them?
    I apparently had never installed nexa, I don't know what the problem

Thanks
    Still looking for originals of Nexa (Sans) - Myfonts current, please.
    Just to clarify [this has been bugging me for the last 3 days], since versions match up (my copy vs. myfonts' listing) my copy is a WF, isn't it... This is going to bug me until I find a clean copy.

+ Reply to Thread