+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [REQUEST] Locator (Process Type Foundry)

Member feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,255 Times in 94 Posts

[REQUEST COMPLETED] Locator (Process Type Foundry)

https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/processtype/locator/

PS: The Locator fonts already posted on the forum don't work correctly or the links are dead.
    Last edited by feichar64; 01-08-2016 at 03:47 AM.

Senior Member Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 Times in 363 Posts
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 5 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Speeker For This Useful Post:

Member feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of feichar64 has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Speeker View Post
    *** hidden content ***
    Thank you. This one works fine but I believe it isn't the complete family (12 styles and 18 with the Display version). It would be awesome if I could get the full stuff.

Senior Member Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of Speeker has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 Times in 363 Posts
    Sorry, it's all I have.

Thanks
    Still nobody to upload the full Locator family ? (12 fonts)
    Thanx

Thanks
    Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you

Junior Member nijebitno is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

pass missing

Hi,

Can somebody pm me password for this rar, i should have permission to see those posts but I obviously don't :)

It says 5 post, I have 18 but still don't have permission to see.

Thanks anyway.

Miloš

Senior Member davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,085 Times in 753 Posts
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.

Thanks
    Off course I am logged in. I have read rules when I was registered. I was member in 2011 and have to register again 2012 and if I recall usual pass was name of forum.

Never mind for pass, I managed to find font. Thnaks anyway.

Regards.

Senior Member davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    Last edited by davisfirs; 10-06-2016 at 03:22 AM.

12. Your ad here

Thanks
    This is no place to make jokes. If you have extra time to reply to somebody with quote sign and HaHa keep it to your self. Do something smarter with extra time. If you don't want to help somebody or to share knowledge with somebody than you have not read welcome message that contain forum rules.

Best regards.

Thanks
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 5 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
    Last edited by davisfirs; 10-06-2016 at 11:12 PM.

+ Reply to Thread