+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [REQUEST] Leander Script Pro

Member Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks

[REQUEST] Leander Script Pro

Introduced by Adobe on October 19th 2012, Leander Script is a casual connecting script designed by Austrian designer Viktor Solt-Bittner. The design for Leander Script is not based on specific historic models, but rather Solt-Bittner’s reimagination of nineteenth-century writing styles.

In order to achieve better legibility, Leander Script was designed with a larger x-height and less slope than found in most writing of the period. After setting these parameters, Solt-Bittner filled countless pages with both individual letters and random text until he had transformed his normal handwriting and the new style became second nature to him.

Member ninoprint is a splendid one to behold ninoprint is a splendid one to behold ninoprint is a splendid one to behold ninoprint is a splendid one to behold ninoprint is a splendid one to behold ninoprint is a splendid one to behold ninoprint is a splendid one to behold
    Thanks
    could you re up to another server please? ge.tt its really unstable and now its down again. Thanks in advance :)

Member Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks
    I was able to get Nota to work after plugging the URL a few times but still haven't gotten Leander to download yet. Also had issues uploading to ge.tt earlier so I've been trying to download their command line tools or something and perhaps circumvent my browser but I haven't had any luck yet. The file is definitely there...
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 30 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Oddly enough, I had the same issue with retrieving the font "Rasmus" which I still haven't been able to download.
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 30 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

+ Reply to Thread