+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Request] Interstate (Font Bureau)

Senior Member TypeCaster has a reputation beyond repute TypeCaster has a reputation beyond repute TypeCaster has a reputation beyond repute TypeCaster has a reputation beyond repute TypeCaster has a reputation beyond repute TypeCaster has a reputation beyond repute TypeCaster has a reputation beyond repute TypeCaster has a reputation beyond repute TypeCaster has a reputation beyond repute TypeCaster has a reputation beyond repute TypeCaster has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,395 Times in 197 Posts

[Request] Interstate (Font Bureau)

Can someone post the complete version of Interstate with ALL THE ITALICS (the complete family has 36 fonts).
    This request is only for the Interstate family and not the Pi or Mono variants.

A web rip version is also welcomed.

TIA

http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/fontbureau/interstate/

Last edited by TypeCaster; 08-05-2015 at 10:32 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TypeCaster For This Useful Post:

Member tilapia is a jewel in the rough tilapia is a jewel in the rough tilapia is a jewel in the rough tilapia is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks
    Interstate Greek (Normal 16 OTF)
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 20 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tilapia For This Useful Post:

Senior Member TypeCaster has a reputation beyond repute TypeCaster has a reputation beyond repute TypeCaster has a reputation beyond repute TypeCaster has a reputation beyond repute TypeCaster has a reputation beyond repute TypeCaster has a reputation beyond repute TypeCaster has a reputation beyond repute TypeCaster has a reputation beyond repute TypeCaster has a reputation beyond repute TypeCaster has a reputation beyond repute TypeCaster has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks

Interstate Complete? Not yet...

Thanks tilapia, but still this is not what I'm looking for. As I requested, the complete family has 36 fonts, and comprises also the condensed and compressed variants, plus the italics.

So, if someone has the 36 font family, I would be appreciated if it could be shared.

TIA
    Last edited by TypeCaster; 08-23-2015 at 10:57 AM.

Member giulia is a jewel in the rough giulia is a jewel in the rough giulia is a jewel in the rough giulia is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeCaster View Post
    Thanks tilapia, but still this is not what I'm looking for. As I requested, the complete family has 36 fonts, and comprises also the condensed and compressed variants, plus the italics.

So, if someone has the 36 font family, I would be appreciated if it could be shared.

TIA
    Originals Mac T1 from FB (32 weights)

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 30 posts):

7. The Following User Says Thank You to giulia For This Useful Post:

Thanks

One more time, please...

People,

Please refer to the original post and look to what I've written. That's what I want...

Also, open the link, and you will know exactily what to post.

Unfortunately still, this is not the Interstate family requested

PS: Oh, thanks for the effort, giulia

Junior Member deda is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Could this be it?
    Interstate 69 TTF
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 15 posts):

People,

Please refer to the original post and look to what I've written. That's what I want...

Also, open the link, and you will know exactily what to post.

PS: Oh, thanks for the effort, giulia

Thanks

That's not it

Deda, please observe the picture I've taken to your folder, and you will notice three colors. Each one represents a family, but they're in fact the same. Only the name is different. The most complete family has 29 variants, so it's not the one required (36 variants in total).

Thanks anyway

Junior Member deda is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Hi TypeCaster, thank you for clarifying my interstate mess :) I will open ma eyes for 36 piece version.

P.S. It is strange, this font is one of best selling and still we can fint full otf family

Deda, please observe the picture I've taken to your folder, and you will notice three colors. Each one represents a family, but they're in fact the same. Only the name is different. The most complete family has 29 variants, so it's not the one required (36 variants in total).

Thanks anyway

Junior Member juankaxxi is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    i have only 4 fonts its

Banned daviddupond is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

here font

http://ge.tt/1rOg7bN2/v/0

14. Your ad here

Senior Member zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,978 Times in 272 Posts
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 36 posts):

Last edited by zelenizub; 10-25-2015 at 03:26 PM.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zelenizub For This Useful Post:

Member Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough Composed is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zelenizub View Post
    *** hidden content ***
    *** hidden content ***
    *** hidden content ***
    [Post Will Likely Be Edited] I'm not going to lie, I don't exactly know what just happened here. I do know that I'm still reading through the PDFs and they're fantastic.

This basically blew my mind. The amount of consideration that goes/went into this - they're actually using stitching to denote the baseline, x-hight/median, and cap height.

Thank you for Interstate and for including the branding guide.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Composed For This Useful Post:

Senior Member davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,115 Times in 757 Posts
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 5 posts):

20. The Following User Says Thank You to davisfirs For This Useful Post:

Senior Member davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,115 Times in 757 Posts

U.S. Dept of Transport's guidelines on Highway Sign design (Interstate was originally commissioned for this purpose):

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. pleaseĀ Register to gain full access.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to davisfirs For This Useful Post:

Senior Member zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,978 Times in 272 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davisfirs View Post

Quote Originally Posted by davisfirs View Post
    U.S. Dept of Transport's guidelines on Highway Sign design (Interstate was originally commissioned for this purpose)
    I think that Interstate was originally commissioned and optimized for the requirements of signage use, or more precisely, "works from a distance". (For official use, of course) Like similar fonts, there is an interesting article http://ilovetypography.com/2012/04/19/the-design-of-a-signage-typeface/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast