+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [REQUEST] Helvetica Neue Pro (Linotype)

Banned sabotage420 is just really nice sabotage420 is just really nice sabotage420 is just really nice sabotage420 is just really nice
    Thanks

[REQUEST] Helvetica Neue Pro Cyrillic (Linotype)

PREVIEW > http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/linotype/helvetica-neue-pro/

MANAGED TO HUNT DOWN THE PRO ON OWN USING GOOGLE BUT MISSING THE 8 CYR VERSIONS TO COMPLETE THE PRO SET. Cyrillic 55 Roman, 56 Italic, 65 Medium, 66 Medium Italic, 75 Bold, 76 Bold Italic, 85 Heavy, 86 Heavy Italic.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can complete the set.
    Last edited by sabotage420; 12-13-2013 at 11:13 AM.

Member DocQ is a jewel in the rough DocQ is a jewel in the rough DocQ is a jewel in the rough DocQ is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks
    A little tips to you.

You should search first before posting request. There are many old font that available but "hidden" by collection. It is exhausting to open one by one, but it's worth it. In deed, the old title on this forum not accurate enough to find what font we looking for. Thanks to the major change about that.

I have helvetica neu lt pro, but in myfonts page there is'nt font with that name. Only Helvetica Neu Pro. I hope this is the font what you are looking for.

51 x TTF

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 10 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DocQ For This Useful Post:

Banned sabotage420 is just really nice sabotage420 is just really nice sabotage420 is just really nice sabotage420 is just really nice
    Thanks
    Yeah, I did search and opened a ton. The ones containing Pro were broken or lost links. Same with LT W1G versions. Did manage to find the version you just shared off this site using Google but the 8 Cyr versions are missing, same as your share. Thanks for the share though. Was about to upload n share it as well for others. Saves me doing so...
    Still in search of the missing 8 tho n W1G.

Thanks
    LT just stands for Linotype. Same font on MyFonts. Just has foundry in name btw.

Junior Member bhoel is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Smile

I have this source in other forums, maybe you can found what u looking for
    helvetica family

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
    Last edited by swit; 12-14-2013 at 04:33 AM. Reason: Hide the link !!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bhoel For This Useful Post:

Senior Member zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,978 Times in 272 Posts
    400 font helvetica

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zelenizub For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    thanks for the replies but neither of these had the Pro Cyrillic versions I was in search of. I did check those out earlier yesterday without luck. I found a Std alternative to use with my Pro family tho for now until I can find the 8 Pro variations.

Senior Member zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future zelenizub has a brilliant future
    Thanks

This font is a movie star.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zelenizub For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Pro Cyrillic 55 Roman, Pro Cyrillic 56 Italic, Pro Cyrillic 65 Medium,Pro Cyrillic 66 Medium Italic, Pro Cyrillic 75 Bold, Pro Cyrillic 76 Bold Italic, Pro Cyrillic 85 Heavy, Pro Cyrillic 86 Heavy Italic are the missing. preferably OpenType.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sabotage420 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Of course, but still is a movie star.

16. Your ad here

Member granmah will become famous soon enough granmah will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Missing

Quote Originally Posted by sabotage420 View Post
    Pro Cyrillic 55 Roman, Pro Cyrillic 56 Italic, Pro Cyrillic 65 Medium,Pro Cyrillic 66 Medium Italic, Pro Cyrillic 75 Bold, Pro Cyrillic 76 Bold Italic, Pro Cyrillic 85 Heavy, Pro Cyrillic 86 Heavy Italic are the missing. preferably OpenType.
    Does anybody have these?

+ Reply to Thread